Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**VIDEO** Rob Brown - Team Universe - LightHeavy Winner RIGHT HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    I thought you only sniffed bikini girls.

(Intros are not a waste of time at all.)
    There's a diff between literal and physical and you know what I like to get physical with!

Leave a comment:

• Wolfpack
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    BTW, are we wasting our time with intros like this or should we keep them more simple.
    I like the intros. Some of these guys/girls we haven't seen or heard of so it's good to get the background info on them.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Being around these guys for about 10 years now you can mostly tell especially in the way striations come out and are displayed in the triceps and quads. The tend to be a bit deeper and and more defined.

So, yes, he passed my sniff test.
    I thought you only sniffed bikini girls.

(Intros are not a waste of time at all.)

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    If he dials it in he will be untouchable in his class.

Leave a comment:

• Rich2020
    replied
    Had never heard of him till today. Thanx for the vid. He is def someone to watch for.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Rob has been competing in natty organizations for a long time. Team U may be one year clean, but the other orgs probably call for 5-7 years off and test in different ways.

Layne would know, I am talking out of my ass since I don't follow other orgs aside from NPC and IFBB.

Leave a comment:

• pvb31
    replied
    BTW, are we wasting our time with intros like this or should we keep them more simple.

I like the intro's, it gives good info on the person so it's not just another workout video. It's about the person and who they are.

Leave a comment:

• MMC78
    replied
    Originally posted by Newimage9 View Post
    Is he really Natty?
    You don't have to be natty to compete in the Team U. You just have to test clean. Big difference.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I remember Layne posting pics of him up a while back and I said, shit, if that guy ever goes over to the NPC and does Team U, everyone else is in trouble.
    Busy with other things but we took some pics so lemme find them.

Leave a comment:

• Julienne_Salad
    replied
    man this dude is a machine! that's HARD training. very impressed.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    I remember Layne posting pics of him up a while back and I said, shit, if that guy ever goes over to the NPC and does Team U, everyone else is in trouble.

Leave a comment:

• pvb31
    replied
    That's some serious dedication! He has been at this a long time, I've watched Rob over the years and he's come a long way this year. It would be a great year for him to shine

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by pvb31 View Post
    What I thought was amazing was the fact that he did this all after doing a complete shoulder workout about an hour before! Talk about pushing through! When I walked into the gym he looked like he was going to pass out before the shot even started!
    That and I was 90 minutes late!

Leave a comment:

• pvb31
    replied
    What I thought was amazing was the fact that he did this all after doing a complete shoulder workout about an hour before! Talk about pushing through! When I walked into the gym he looked like he was going to pass out before the shot even started!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X