Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**VIDEO** Rob Brown - Team Universe - LightHeavy Winner RIGHT HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by macker00001 View Post
    WOW
    That's what I kept saying. I think you may have even heard one or two holy shits thrown in the video.

Leave a comment:

• macker00001
    replied
    WOW

Leave a comment:

• Pitbull9
    replied
    haha

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Being around these guys for about 10 years now you can mostly tell especially in the way striations come out and are displayed in the triceps and quads. The tend to be a bit deeper and and more defined.

So, yes, he passed my sniff test.

Leave a comment:

• Pitbull9
    replied
    Is he really Natty?

Leave a comment:

• **VIDEO** Rob Brown - Team Universe - LightHeavy Winner RIGHT HERE!

>> Click here to Watch Rob Brown's Workout Video <<

Based off of what I saw up in Milwaukee last week, Robert Lee Brown is going to walk on stage and take the show. Granted I haven't seen anyone else for this weight class, but damn if I wasn't impressed by Rob. The size and conditioning for being natural is unreal and his intensity in the gym at one week out was enviable.

Rob's been at this game for a long time but had to take a few years off due to work and family life. Now he's back going full boar for the coveted Pro Card by competing in the 2010 Team Universe.

It's hard to video and display the intensity in the gym or the speed at how the workout progresses, so that's why I took the time to make the intro as intense as I could. After watching Rob work his super sets and drop sets I changed my workout plan and tried to replicate what he did the next day and it kicked my ass.

Rob was recently sponsored by MuscleTech and acts like an ambassador to them and to the sport.
Working...
X