Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**VIDEO** Rob Brown - Team Universe - LightHeavy Winner RIGHT HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **VIDEO** Rob Brown - Team Universe - LightHeavy Winner RIGHT HERE!

>> Click here to Watch Rob Brown's Workout Video <<

Based off of what I saw up in Milwaukee last week, Robert Lee Brown is going to walk on stage and take the show. Granted I haven't seen anyone else for this weight class, but damn if I wasn't impressed by Rob. The size and conditioning for being natural is unreal and his intensity in the gym at one week out was enviable.

Rob's been at this game for a long time but had to take a few years off due to work and family life. Now he's back going full boar for the coveted Pro Card by competing in the 2010 Team Universe.

It's hard to video and display the intensity in the gym or the speed at how the workout progresses, so that's why I took the time to make the intro as intense as I could. After watching Rob work his super sets and drop sets I changed my workout plan and tried to replicate what he did the next day and it kicked my ass.

Rob was recently sponsored by MuscleTech and acts like an ambassador to them and to the sport.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Is he really Natty?
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Being around these guys for about 10 years now you can mostly tell especially in the way striations come out and are displayed in the triceps and quads. The tend to be a bit deeper and and more defined.

So, yes, he passed my sniff test.

Comment

haha
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

WOW
          Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

Originally posted by macker00001 View Post
            WOW
            That's what I kept saying. I think you may have even heard one or two holy shits thrown in the video.

Comment

What I thought was amazing was the fact that he did this all after doing a complete shoulder workout about an hour before! Talk about pushing through! When I walked into the gym he looked like he was going to pass out before the shot even started!

Comment

Originally posted by pvb31 View Post
                What I thought was amazing was the fact that he did this all after doing a complete shoulder workout about an hour before! Talk about pushing through! When I walked into the gym he looked like he was going to pass out before the shot even started!
                That and I was 90 minutes late!

Comment

That's some serious dedication! He has been at this a long time, I've watched Rob over the years and he's come a long way this year. It would be a great year for him to shine

Comment

I remember Layne posting pics of him up a while back and I said, shit, if that guy ever goes over to the NPC and does Team U, everyone else is in trouble.
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

man this dude is a machine! that's HARD training. very impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        I remember Layne posting pics of him up a while back and I said, shit, if that guy ever goes over to the NPC and does Team U, everyone else is in trouble.
                        Busy with other things but we took some pics so lemme find them.

Comment

BTW, are we wasting our time with intros like this or should we keep them more simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Newimage9 View Post
                            Is he really Natty?
                            You don't have to be natty to compete in the Team U. You just have to test clean. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              BTW, are we wasting our time with intros like this or should we keep them more simple.

I like the intro's, it gives good info on the person so it's not just another workout video. It's about the person and who they are.

Comment

Working...
                              X