Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 NPC EMPIRE STATES BODYBUILDING, FITNESS, FIGURE and BIKINI CHAMPIONSHIPS! JULY 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 NPC EMPIRE STATES BODYBUILDING, FITNESS, FIGURE and BIKINI CHAMPIONSHIPS! JULY 2

2010 NPC EMPIRE STATES BODYBUILDING, FITNESS, FIGURE and BIKINI CHAMPIONSHIPS! JULY 24th 2010!

once again the season is here! last year by showtime there were 26 sponsors on board to support the competitors. this year 1 week before the arnold the show is already up to 24 sponsors and growing strong!

i do all this for the competitors! dont think for a min it is easy getting a sponsor to see the benefit of supporting a show, its not.

at the bottom of this posting you will see the list as it stands today of supporting sponsors

any and all questions please send me an email to [email protected] and check out the web site @ www.NPCempirestates.com

thank you all for your support last year and here is looking fwd to a great 2010 season with an even bigger and better show!

if you have any suggestions as how to make the show better for the competitors, please feel free to contact me as i am always open to suggestions and feedback!

Classes:
    Open Men (6 classes)
    Open Women BB (3 classes)
    Novice Men (3 classes)
    Master Men 35+ (2 classes)
    Master Men 45+
    Teen (2 classes)
    Fitness (1 class)
    Figure (2 classes)
    Master Figure 35+ (1 class)
    Bikini

Awards:
    Trophies for all classes (Top 5)
    Overall award presentation
    Steve Stone Best Poser Award

Tickets:
    $17.50 Pre-Judging
    $27.50 Finals; Assigned seating
    $37.50 Finals; VIP seating

Times:
    Check In/Weigh in: 10:00 AM SHARP!
    Pre-Judging: Noon Finals: 6:00 PM

SPONSORS:
    ABB
    OPTIMUM NUTRITION
    MET-**
    WORLDWIDE NUTRITION
    RNG HEALTH
    PRO-STRENGTH WHEY
    POWERHOUSE GYM - SYOSSET, NY

SPECIES
    ** MUSCLE
    MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT
    VPX
    ALR INDUSTRIES
    ALI'S SLIM PICKIN'S
    MHP
    PROTAN
    GNC
    MUSCLESPORTMAG.COM
    FITNESS ALL ACCESS
    SIOUXCOUNTRY.COM
    FILESMARKETING.COM (OFFICIAL SHOW PHOTOGRAPHER)
    ABSOLUTECYCLE.COM
    DIAMOND GYM OF NJ
    COMPETITIVE EDGE PHYSICAL THERAPY OF NY
    SUITS BY CELESTE

MORE GREAT ADDITIONS

first let me start with saying we are happy to announce that CRAIG RICHARSON and JASON ARNTZ both acomplished IFBB pro's will be joining the show as guest posers!

added sponsors will include (and we are happy to have them on board)
    GENR-8 NUTRITION
    I FORCE NUTRITION
    ANIMAL (UNIVERSAL NUTRITION)
    LABRADA NUTRITION
    EVERLAST NUTRITION
    VINNY GALANTI'S "THE TRAINING STATION"
    AS MORE UPDATES COME ABOUT I WILL KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED!

Comment

ID LIKE TO THANK THE FOLLOWINNG SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS FOR COMING ON BOARD AS SPONSORS FOR THE 2010 SEASON

THE PRO-CREATOR AND HIS COMPANY EVOGEN ON BOARD AS A SPONSOR WWW.EVOGENNUTRITION.COM

AND

INTERNATIONAL UNDERGROUND WWW.INTLUNDERGROUND.COM

THANK YOU BOTH ON BEHALF OF THE SPONSORS AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SHOW!!

ALSO STAY TUNED AS THERE IS A LOCATION/VENUE CHANGE COMING SOON

Comment

LOCATION CHANGE! PLEASE NOTE!

for this year 2010.. the 2010 npc empire states will be moved to the WESTCHESTER COUNTY CENTER; LITTLE THEATER, 198 CENTRAL AVENUE, WHITE PLAINS, NY

THIS WILL BE ONLY FOR THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE BACK TO ROCKLAND.

THIS MOVE IS DUE TO STAGE REPAIRS THAT WILL NOT BE COMPLETE IN TIME FOR THE SHOW.

Comment

more good news coming soon ..
          any questions email [email protected]
          Attached Files

Comment

IFORCE nutrition will no longer be a part of the 2010 npc empire states show on july 24th, 2010

stay tuned for more great additions to the show

Comment

ok here it is ... HOTEL
              sorry its late.. sometimes when you are trying to get a discount from corporate companies it takes time

Hampton Inn White Plains Tarrytown
              reg price is $129.99 per night
              because i do it all for the competitors i got them to give you all $79.00 per night ... (friday and/or sat night; the 24th and/or the 25th)
              booking code is ESC
              ESC should be entered in the group/convention code at www.whiteplainstarrytown.hamptoninn.com
              Reservations may also be made by calling 914.592.5680

the hotel is 5 miles from the venue (very short drive)
              all rooms come with free wi-fi, breakfast (not that you will be eating, but maybe if someone is staying with you); and i am told there is a fitness center on premisis.

this is also a hilton owned property so if you have rewards points you can collect more from staying here as well

i hope that this helps a little with people coming from out of town area!

BTW pre-reg is going great!!! (for the show )

Comment

ELISE IS A GREAT PERSON AND DOES WONDERFUL WORK ..
                SHOULD ANYONE BE IN NEED OF SERVICES PLEASE CONTACT HER AS SHE IS A WELCOMED ADDITION TO THE AMAZING SUPPORT OF PEOPLE AND SERVICES THAT COME ALONG WITH THE NPC EMPIRE STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
                http://www.elisefirestone.com

AND BTW SPENCE TAKES THE MOST AMAZING PICS EVER...

GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM ABOUT SCHED A MINI SHOOT BETWEEN SHOWS

DONT FORGET TO GET HIS DVD... AMAZING QUALITY AND PUT TOGETHER AS IT SHOULD BE!

http://mycontestpix.com/2009/EmpireStates/main.htm

Comment

Looking forward to seeing everyone and attending a great show!

Comment

See you there.

Comment

IFBB PRO Jennifer Searles will be MC'ing the show.
                      nothing but a pro/top of the line lineup for the show and for all of you my supporters!
                      also MD recently sent me 100 full retail aug issues for the competitors.. so your goodie bag is off to a great start!
                      SPECIES giving you shaker cups and RTD's.. and thats just a teaser of whats in your goodie bags

Comment

if anyone has any feedback that they would like to send to me
                        [email protected] i would really appreciate it as i only can make the show better with your input and feedback!
                        also feedback on the location for this year (white plains) as opposed to moving back to rockland county next year..
                        thank you ALL again for all your support and helping me make it a great show!

Comment

Working...
                        X