Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Trenches with Arnold Amateur Antoine Vaillant -- and a bag of tricks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Trenches with Arnold Amateur Antoine Vaillant -- and a bag of tricks.

Montreal's Antoine Vaillant is prepping to compete at the 2011 Arnold Amateur bodybuilding competition March 3-6 in Columbus, Ohio. In this video, Vaillant shows some clips from his workout as well as some clips of a hobby he describes as "tricking." Tricking, says Vaillant, involves doing some martial arts kicks, flips and spins that are not really useful in a fight, but they look cool. We have to agree. Check him out here seven weeks out from the Arnold Amateur.

Thanks for the opportunity MD!

Hope you guys like the video
    www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
    SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

Comment

i just started following him recently .. good luck at the arnold man

Comment

Great work Antoine!!! Best of luck bro stay focus'd and keep training hard.
        TeamFusion www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Comment

bro youre fuckn agile at 250 lbs amazing, what do you think about kuclo you both are wanting to turn pro and are around the same age

Comment

Wow, Im assuming he was a gymnastics before?? Best of luck at the Arnold.

Comment

this guy has a similar build to kuclo (kuclo has a some better legs imo) but holy jesus the "tricking" is so cool. Wonder if you do stunt work or instruct gymnastics of any kind. with your build and those moves you should be able to find some parts in movies or tv shows.

Comment

One of the few bodybuilders that actually looks like a bodybuilder. Antoine you've got an awesome physique and I wish you all the best!

Comment

Antoine is going to do some damage at the Arnold, aside from having a great physique he is a great guy.
                  VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                  instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

very impressive , the side chest looks sick !!!!!!!!!
                    also antoine has a great attitude . he will be a winner

Comment

Antoine are you gonna do Canadian Nats if you dont win the Arnold Amateur?
                      Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

Originally posted by Antoine View Post
                        Thanks for the opportunity MD!

Hope you guys like the video
                        You Look Great! aLL the best to you at the Arnold! Talk about Great overall Shape,You have a Look many Would Aspire To look Like!

Comment

Originally posted by Fernan89 View Post
                          bro youre fuckn agile at 250 lbs amazing, what do you think about kuclo you both are wanting to turn pro and are around the same age
                          KUCLO IS A BEAST! very motivating he is that good with just around 2 years older than me.

Comment

Originally posted by mross View Post
                            this guy has a similar build to kuclo (kuclo has a some better legs imo) but holy jesus the "tricking" is so cool. Wonder if you do stunt work or instruct gymnastics of any kind. with your build and those moves you should be able to find some parts in movies or tv shows.
                            I dont do any kind of stunt work... go on www.trickstutorials.com ... its one of my best friend's website and where you can learn alot about the tricking.... if you browse around you can also see videos I did when I was 16-17-18 lol

Comment

Thanks for watching and thank you also for the words of encouragement!!! busting my ass here!!

Comment

Working...
                              X