Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Trenches with Arnold Amateur Antoine Vaillant -- and a bag of tricks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Antoine, I see you have improved a lot, and put on some serious mass, have you ever thought of becoming a good MMA fighter?

Comment

I will be honest since I am guessing you want consructive critisism. Good Shoulders,Traps, and back double bi shot, good flipping, but the rest needs more time.

Comment

for some reason the vid cuts out for me around the 11 minute mark...

Comment

best wishes from montreal antoine

Comment

Good luck man
            "The hardier you work the luckier you get."

Comment

he was training shoulders and traps so of course they are gona look more pumped
              Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post
              I will be honest since I am guessing you want consructive critisism. Good Shoulders,Traps, and back double bi shot, good flipping, but the rest needs more time.

Comment

this is just to answer shawn rays question about when he asked antoine about him competing in the national level for the first time :

assuming i knew exactly what antoine was trying to say shawn, he basically meant that whats the point in entering a contest when already you feel theres not a chance of winning...

If you enter anything thats because you must feel you have a solid shot at winning..and certain things fall your way.

Im sure shawn back in your competitve days you must have felt you always had a legit shot at winning the mr. olympia if things went your way and certain people screwed up.
                That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by roy1979 View Post
                  he was training shoulders and traps so of course they are gona look more pumped
                  dude , his legs are kick ass, dont tell me his calves quads and hams dont look good cause theres still a loong time for much more conditioning to be involved
                  That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Fantastic. Antoine needs no luck, its just a matter of time until hes up there with the best. Awesome bodybuilder

Comment

He is very impressive for sure for a young guy.

Comment

Best of luck to you Ant! Universal Family is behind ya 100%!!!
                        2015 IFBB 212 Vancouver Champion/2015 Olympian

Comment

Originally posted by Antoine View Post
                          Thanks for watching and thank you also for the words of encouragement!!! busting my ass here!!
                          We are Just telling The Truth! You look like a classic bodybuilder from back in the Golden era!

Comment

"If you enter anything thats because you must feel you have a solid shot at winning..and certain things fall your way."
                            Sure we all want to Win that's the end goal but on the way up we use contests to gauge where we are, what we need to improve, learn to pose, work on skin color, try new posing suit colors,experiement with our Carbs, Sodium, Training Styles, Etc.
                            While winning maybe be the Ultimate driving force as we work our way up the ranks, competing for most is about getting our name out there, acquiring Photo Shoot possiblities, potential Sponsors, etc.

"Im sure shawn back in your competitve days you must have felt you always had a legit shot at winning the mr. olympia if things went your way and certain people screwed up."
                            Of course I did but that was a Process of Maturity both Physically and Psychologically then later Economically.
                            Remember, competing against the BEst in the World has many Land Mines. I not only was competing to Win but also honored Contractual Obligations, Pay Bills, Set up World Appearance Tours, Prepare for Photo Shoots, Make Videos and more........ It was a Business as much as it was my Dream to actually Win the Mr. Olympia but at that level we are competing knowing the Odds are against us Winning that Contest more than they are Favoring us to win it, so this is where and why I say "The Business of Bodybuilding." You have to understand the difference and not let Losing direct your Life's Path in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Antoine View Post
                              Thanks for the opportunity MD!

Hope you guys like the video
                              Best of luck Antoine you look great and I am sure you will turn heads and do some damage. I will see you in Ohio , keep it up!!!!

Eric Di Lauro

Comment

Thanks Shawn! Thanks Eric and everybody!

For those saying I have no chance, come to columbus and see by yourself
                                www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
                                SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

Comment

Working...
                                X