Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Trenches with Arnold Amateur Antoine Vaillant -- and a bag of tricks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    "If you enter anything thats because you must feel you have a solid shot at winning..and certain things fall your way."
    Sure we all want to Win that's the end goal but on the way up we use contests to gauge where we are, what we need to improve, learn to pose, work on skin color, try new posing suit colors,experiement with our Carbs, Sodium, Training Styles, Etc.
    Whil ewinning maybe be the Ultimate driving force as we work our way up the ranks, competing for most is about getting our name out there, acquiring Photo Shoot possiblities, potential Sponsors, etc.

"Im sure shawn back in your competitve days you must have felt you always had a legit shot at winning the mr. olympia if things went your way and certain people screwed up."
    Of course I did but that was a Process of Maturity both Physically and Psychologically then later Economically.
    Remember, competing against the BEst in the World has many Land Mines. I not only was competing to Win but also honor Contractual Obligations, Pay Bills, Set up World Appearance Tours, Prepare for Photo Shoots, Make Videos and more........ It was a Business as much as it was my Dream to actually Win the Mr. Olympia but at that level we are competing knowing the Odds are against us Winning th Contest more than they are Favoring us to win it so this is where and why I say "The Business of Bodybuilding." You have to understand the difference and not let Losing direct your Life's Path in this sport.

absolutely =)..maybe i sounded a bit too headstrong on that statement..and theres alot more things then winning that actually for most part like you said are what can give you opportunities like going around the world , being able to pay bills etcc.

maturity is a big part in this sport as you stated..thanks for the reply shawn=D
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by Nik133 View Post
      One of the few bodybuilders that actually looks like a bodybuilder. Antoine you've got an awesome physique and I wish you all the best!
      x2

Antoine's really strong too as you can see in a bunch of his youtube videos. All those clips get my fired up to go lift. It's nice seeing bodybuilders do military presses, bench presses, squats, deadlifts, etc. It seems like a lot of bodybuilders out there prefer to sit down on a machine or get under the bar in the smith. keep killing it Antoine!

Comment

and it shows!! good luck at the arnold!!!

Comment

Best of luck at the Arnold! At only 23 yrs. old you are well on you way to becoming a pro.

Comment

at 1:28, is that women playing wii at the gym? lol. Antonie, you should do some kind of karate demo for your routine, that would be cool to watch and definitely take notice. Good luck man, you got a solid build.

Comment

Don't ignore my question now.

Comment

Looking great brother! All the best on the rest of your prep, and I'll be there to cheer you on in Ohio.
                www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nik133 View Post
                  One of the few bodybuilders that actually looks like a bodybuilder. Antoine you've got an awesome physique and I wish you all the best!
                  Pretty much all of Universal's athletes has that classic look

Comment

you look really good bro!
                    the tricking is so awesome
                    u kinda remind me of gsp
                    hope to see you go far bro!

Comment

you looks great keep up the hard work, see you at the Arnold
                      Olympian IFBB Pro Bikini|Team Bombshell | Better Bodies Athlete | FitCop

Comment

Some very cool videos of Antoine getting ready to do battle with fellow Universal athlete David Hoffman:

http://www.universalusa.com/Communit...nt-vs.-Hoffman
                        VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                        instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

inb4 he was an ifbb pro

Comment

Working...
                          X