This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Trenches with Arnold Amateurs Lacey Lynn and Brady Johnston

not to be a debbie downer but the guys he will be going with are way more conditioned and much bigger
    "SHUT UP AND SQUAT"

Comment

Yea IDK its great to shoot for first but this show has become like nationals, It seems like everyone epsc the middle and light heavies show up shredded, best of luck only way hell do damage is if he outconditions everyone, but in this vid he looks a little behind 8 wks IMO

Comment

Wow her body is amazing. His not so much

Comment

sorry, but what is this guy thinking? he'll have trouble to get in the top ten of the amateur contest...

Comment

Hmm, those were some interesting comments made. I dont think his physique would beat the physiques Roelly and Essa brought when they won. Although, he still has an admirable physique.
            ironmaglabs.com

Comment

I give alot of respect to anyone who competes and I wish the 2 of them the best. I just hope Brady doesn't hang himself when he doesn't place as well as he wants to.

Comment

I agree with pretty much everyone above, the guy is going in a little over his head lol
                "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

She looks more like a bikini comp and he needs luck to take the title back to the USA. He needs to add alot of size for the show IMO.

Comment

A utah boy finally getting some recognition. The dude is intense but a little crazy, used to lift at the same gym. I dont think he has won our local show so hes really in over his head.

Comment

Wow! Brady is in the trenches...I am from Utah but i havent seen him for awhile...There are alot of Golds Gyms where im at so we just havent ran into each other...

So Brady is doing the Arnold...After competing at 4 shows last year including the Nationals, and after seeing what i saw...Good Luck Mr Brady....

Comment

Brady Johnston pics: http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...rowse&id=16732

Contest history:

2010 NPC Europa Battle of Champions
                        Men: Heavyweight (2nd)

2010 Emerald Cup
                        Men: Heavyweight (3rd)

Los Angeles Bodybuilding, Figure & Fitness Championships
                        Men: Light Heavyweight (4th)

Comment

This one's kinda got me thrown for a loop. I can't tell if he's joking or not. This guys super soft and doesn't even carry that much muscle. I know he's 8 weeks out but even looking at his stage pics he's not much harder. Looks as though he should aim for light heavies. Specially if he wants to come in conditioned.
                          Yes, that's me in my Avatar.

Comment

This is for comedic value for sure
                            Well I hope they do well no matter, coming in at their all time best which is the most they can do

Comment

Lacey Lynn

Comment

Working...
                              X