Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy it all being in mags and on stage equally the good news is it goes hand in hand I have had my share of mags and not to many stages only one as a figure competitor but hope to make it alot more ))) For sure come stop by and introduce yourself our team is a bunch of crazies from all over but they are out of NEW YORK CITY HOLLA

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
      I see a top 15 placing!
      Agreed. Not busting your balls Brady but Southern States has some top notch physiques.

Add 15+ lbs of solid mass and you will kick some ass, just not thick enough yet.

p.s. I like setting goals high also but I have been humbled at a big show before also.
      Keep at it and it will be yours.
      Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by bjhnston View Post
        Mike is a great guy and congrats to him for his new born they just had!! I haven't worked with Mike since 08.. After the Arnold my new coach is George Farrah thanks to my sponsor for getting him for me I look forward to it and am very excited. Big Mike will see in 4 weeks this is my first huge show like thhis I did LA, Europa, the Emerald but nothing like this and I'm doing it to see where I'm at thats the only way you can know is by doing it. I do believe in myself just like many people do in this sport sand I look only forward to the challenge and journey this all gives to me and I cherish the moment. if your at the expo hopefully you will intro yourself to me at the Panthera Labs booth then you will see first hand my persoannlity and my wifes I don't disrespect anybody or their opinion its go time and I'm in it to suceed

George will get you there bro! I hope I have the chance to work with him one day.
        You should be slammin' em' next year once he helps you take it to the next level!

You are one lucky guy, and you got to a trtenches vid with Lacey, oh my!!
        Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by tiny tim View Post
          Agreed. Not busting your balls Brady but Southern States has some top notch physiques.

Add 15+ lbs of solid mass and you will kick some ass, just not thick enough yet.

p.s. I like setting goals high also but I have been humbled at a big show before also.
          Keep at it and it will be yours.
          This post is much more reepected then allot of the others we all need more thickness to turn pro and I can agree with you on that... I have competed in LA, and the Emerald those shows are no joke themselves as I'm sure you know.. I believe size and thickness matter but Shawn Ray had a damn good career off his lines ans symmetery I will not lose sitght of that. thanks for you thinking I have the potential to kick ass with added size you wrote it very well thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by tiny tim View Post
            George will get you there bro! I hope I have the chance to work with him one day.
            You should be slammin' em' next year once he helps you take it to the next level!

You are one lucky guy, and you got to a trtenches vid with Lacey, oh my!!
            Shes my wife bro. I love her very much she is amazing and gives me everything I need!!

Comment

LOL .. Im super lucky too one of the things I like most is his positive attitude he is a gladiator a great husband and father ... He has more heart than anyone I have ever met We stand beside each other on our Journey to the top . Its not IF ITS WHEN . I also respect peoples critisism It makes you push harder and work on your weak areas ... (we all have them ) I will be working with Kim oddo on the rest of my journey . Love this sport and that we get to share it with each other and all the other people out there who love it like we do .. God bless ...

Comment

Originally posted by Laceylynn View Post
                LOL Thanks buddy .. Im super lucky too one of the things I like most is his positive attitude he is a gladiator a great husband and father ... He has more heart than anyone I have ever met We stand beside each other on our Journey to the top . Its not IF ITS WHEN . I also respect peoples critisism It makes you push harder and work on your weak areas ... (we all have them ) I will be working with Kim oddo on the rest of my journey . Love this sport and that we get to share it with each other and all the other people out there who love it like we do .. God bless ...
                Charge your phone so I can call you silly women love you!!!

Comment

well god bless you bro, i just tried to give you some constructive criticism, when i said that to me it seems counterproductive to use a bunch of supersets, drop sets, high reps, and use mostly mchines when you have a weak foundation to begin with. i dont care how spot-on your nutrition and supplementation may be, you need to stick to basic moves even when close to a show to keep density and thickness
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                  JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Well everyone have a great weekend We will be shooting another episode in L.a at Golds gym Venice . Hope you guys tune back you can check our progress. Have a safe and fun weekend

Comment

So much drama in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by bjhnston
                        In the video over four weeks ago now I was 234 lbs. I weighed 216 yesterday with 4 weeks to go I very well could come in light heavies but I will just train my ass off and go wherever my body takes me The Arnold Am. you qualify by taking top five at a Nation qualifying show I took 2nd at the Europa Pro/AM in Hartford Conn.
                        ok, thanks for the answer, i thought for the classic division there is no need for a qulification.
                        and for the haters, there are so many different classes to compete in :

Bantamweight
                        Lightweight
                        Welterweight
                        Middleweight
                        Light-Heavyweight
                        Heavyweight
                        Super-Heavyweight

so dont compare everyone to the big guys !!!

Comment

Well folks, I think we all agree that this thread seems to be in quite a tailspin. Many of the posts from today were a bit off topic and served little purpose. If you are particularly passionate about a post you made today let me know.

On another note, judging by the popularity of this video, we may look into another opportunity to film Lacey and Brady. Would you like to see them each at 2 or 3 weeks out?

Bodybuilders from around the world take the Arnold Amateur very seriously, and so do we. This year Muscular Development is devoting an entire team of reporters to cover this event. We will have stage shots, stage video, video interviews, and a play-by-play so you can follow all the amateur action.

I think one thing everyone agrees on is that the Arnold Amateur is one badass show. If you are competing or know anyone competing in the Arnold Amateur and think you have what it takes for an In the Trenches video contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X