Arnold Amateur Profiles - Carla Sizemore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold Amateur Profiles - Carla Sizemore

Carla Sizemore, my fellow Texan, was my next scheduled Arnold Amateur athlete to profile.

Unfortunately, she had to make the tough decision to pull out of the Figure Competition.

Having recently undergone surgery, she was forced to rest when she needed to train. Her doctor did not release her to begin training again until three weeks out from the competition.

Carla and her coach decided together that it would be in her best interest to forgo the Arnold Amateur and begin prep for The Emerald Cup. We'll check in with her then to get that interview.

In the mean time, she
    will be at the Arnold Amateur to cheer on her friends, and you can meet her at the Mud Run booth at the Expo.

When I asked her about the booth she said, "Simply put, since 1999, it's the ORIGINAL National Mud Run Adventure Race Series where you will find: Mud, Music, Food, 30+ Obstacles, Beer, More Music, Crazy Costumes, After Party, Teams, Team Building, Individuals, Prizes, Life Changing Challenges, Charity, and it's built by former Marines! That sums it up "

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; February 16th, 2011, 11:09 PM.

To learn more about The Original Mud Run, you can visit their website:

http://www.theoriginalmudrun.com/

To meet Carla, be sure to find The Mud Run booth at the Expo!

Comment

Working...
    X