Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

In the Trenches with JCC Champ Dobri Delev Training Chest 3 Weeks Out from Arnold Amateur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Trenches with JCC Champ Dobri Delev Training Chest 3 Weeks Out from Arnold Amateur

Last year, Dobri Delev from Bulgaria took home the overall trophy from the Jay Cutler Classic. This year he plans to do some more damage in the light heavyweight division. In this video, 25 year old Delev trains chest 3 weeks out from the Arnold Amateur and talks about how he got into the sport of bodybuilding - despite having an income of only about 200 euros/month.

here you see ,....the next Great champion ....fingers crossed for you broo

Comment

true inspiration, hope that vid get him a sponsor!
      WDFPF Powerlifting Nationals 2nd place in -110kg

Comment

Massive guy, best of luck at the arnold amateurs

Comment

cut cell phone off, heat and electric...thats a bodybuilder life style right there...not only is the guy looking amaxing but also a good work ethic....just wait till he blows up in the states

Comment

Very moving story. Best of luck to you Dobri.

Comment

that s one thick LHW... how did he gain any substantial size with just 200 euros/month?
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Damn inspiring.. but he needs to get a decent income base before competing. If not he could fall victim to the darkside of bodybuilding e.g. G4P. Hopefully his hardwork and risk will pay off in the end.. Seems like a cool kid
                The Size Game Podcast www.thesizegame.com | instagram.com/banjidemayji

Comment

Well gear is cheaper in this side of Europe (I'm from a neighbour country). Bulgarians have some big boys. Hope he does ok at the Arnold.

Comment

man, now thats what you call making true sacrifices, hope he does well in the states, seems real focused on what he wants...

Comment

pro potential

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                      Last year, Dobri Delev from Bulgaria took home the overall trophy from the Jay Cutler Classic. This year he plans to do some more damage in the light heavyweight division. In this video, 25 year old Delev trains chest 3 weeks out from the Arnold Amateur and talks about how he got into the sport of bodybuilding - despite having an income of only about 200 euros/month.

JCC Champ Dobri Delev Trains Chest 3 Weeks Out from Arnold Amateur
                      looks like he put on some quality size since his last show. should do well.. still needs some refinement though.

Comment

Good thickness especially for his age

Comment

those fucking pants....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                          2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

WOW ! great story, great champion.
                            i saw recently his interview with Jay when he tooked the overall last year. i'm happy to see him on md in the trenches.
                            i think he's a serious contender for the top 5. definetely a great potential !
                            https://www.facebook.com/LoutfiAjaoun

Comment

This guy has a very good physique. Real nice balance, hope he gets sponsored....
                              "Wazzup, wuz happenin? All you haters can get get at me. Cause I need ya"

Comment

Working...
                              X