Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Trenches with JCC Champ Dobri Delev Training Chest 3 Weeks Out from Arnold Amateur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the best to him, nice video but stop shaving you eyebrow, make you look gay - really !!!

Comment

1-Пожелавам на Добри победа !!!!!
      2-5lb whey protein here in bulgaria is 50 euros , 1kg chicken breast 4,5-5 euros salary 270-300 euros(per month)

Comment

Originally posted by Stoyan_dimitrov View Post
        1-Пожелавам на Добри победа !!!!!
        2-5lb whey protein here in bulgaria is 50 euros , 1kg chicken breast 4,5-5 euros salary 270-300 euros(per month)
        are you kidding me??? the average monthly income is 300 euros or less? what kind of jobs are we talking about here exactly???
        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

I am fireman!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow hard to believe how you guys survive.. i am actually very impressed! Takes a strong will to overcome so many hurdles to be a champion!

Comment

Wow. Nice, I didn't know there are so many BBs from Bulgaria on MDs forum.
              Well to practice bodybuilding on this side of Europe is really a sacrifice. But what wouldn't you do if you have a strong passion for something.

Comment

I'm from Bulgaria and 300 euros per month is considered a good salary for here.Most of the tourists and foreigners can't understand how it's possible to survive with income like that. Let me explain how a bodybuilder could train and improve with that kind of money : 200 euros for food(you can find chicken breast for 3 euro per kg,rice and potatoes are very cheap also) and 100 euros for "supplements" and that's it(most people here live in family houses and don't pay rent) , nothing else , that's why it's a great sacrifice to be a bodybuilder here , no personal life , no vacations and clubbing. Some of the bodybuilders here are lucky enough to find a local company or local business man in food business to support their food and get less taxes but that's it , no big time sponsorships , money or whatever.
                Who doesn't believe that , just google it and find out more about Bulgaria and the average salary here.
                And we have 2 IFBB WORLD CHAMPIONS Dimitar Dimitrov (over 100kg) and Hristomir Hristov( to 75kg) they received their pro cards and they can't find sponsors to compete in the Professional League.
                I wish Dobri good luck and i believe he will be Pro soon and accomplish his goals and dreams !!!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                  are you kidding me??? the average monthly income is 300 euros or less? what kind of jobs are we talking about here exactly???
                  The average per capita Gross Domestic Product (outside of taxes) as of 2009 is $6,423. Some make more, some make less.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3236.htm

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                    My cousin is an English teacher in a High School there and after a degree of 4 years in the 2nd biggest University her salary is 400 Euro's a month. Freaking travesty. I have another cousin who works for Hewlett Packard and his salary is close to 1000 euro per month, it just depends guys.

I wish Dobri all the luck and success at the Arnold Classic! Great story and it's awesome to see a Bulgarian bodybuilder have some success on the amateur level here in the US.
                    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

Great physique.
                      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Darn, I meant to say dollars not euros in my previous post.
                        "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

LOL at the camera swinging at 5:35. Got dizzy
                          Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                          http://swoletra.com

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
                            LOL at the camera swinging at 5:35. Got dizzy
                            lol this .. maybe use the 'zoom out' feature next time? haha .. first show I ever went to was the Jay Cutler where he won the overall and he definitely stood out deservedly so. Good luck to him.

Comment

Good size..

Dobri good luck at the Arnold buddy......From what i am reading on this site you are already a big threat....
                              Stay focused Maverick..

Comment

this dude is awesome. he for sure has a shot. i can only imagine what he could do with a sponsor, hope this one does not slip through the cracks.

Comment

Working...
                                X