Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFBB Pro Mark Alvisi & Arnold Amateur James Davis Train Delts Video + Alvisi Trains Legs Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB Pro Mark Alvisi & Arnold Amateur James Davis Train Delts Video + Alvisi Trains Legs Video

IFBB Pro Mark Alvisi and his training partner James Davis who is getting ready for the Arnold Amateur takes senior editor Robbie Durand thru a grueling delt workout. Alvisi discusses his change in training for the upcoming year which is relying more on heavy weights. Alvisi also notes the importance of staying lean in the off-season and how he feels that getting out of shape is detrimental to bodybuilding. He also says that it was the 2007 heavyweight win at the Arnold Amateur show that hooked him up with a supplement contract from Gaspari Nutrition.

Damn Butch When do you sleep? Thanks for the great videos and i hope to see you in columbus!

Comment

what weight class is he gonna be in?
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

needs more mass

pros: good overall shape and pretty lean. has whats called a beach body. tight waist line, good abs (definition and plate). good v taper.

cons: needs more overall size, especially in the arms and delts. needs more back thickness. needs more traps.

Comment

Marks a beast, i think his boy will be alrite, he looks pretty lean!! Thanks again for the vid Butch, another awesome video!!

Comment

more of these videos, less of the primadonna ones...thanks
            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Really he needs gloves when he does legs.
              http://www.anabolic-society.com/forum.php

Comment

not sure what weight is he planning on being at the Arnold, but he is looking pretty small. I am comparing him in my mind to some past names to come out from the Arnold Amateur and unfortunately, don't think he is ready to make a big splash.

He has a decent structure and flow (good taper), but needs overall mass to turn heads. Arms seem kind of weak as do the delts.

Comment

LOL, its funny cause i said kinda the same when i saw the pic, hes strong as [email protected] but the arnold its bout the size, mattkachur u read my mind but i didnt wanna be rude bout it, since u said it i said [email protected] i thought the same..
                  Originally posted by mattkachur View Post
                  not sure what weight is he planning on being at the Arnold, but he is looking pretty small. I am comparing him in my mind to some past names to come out from the Arnold Amateur and unfortunately, don't think he is ready to make a big splash.

He has a decent structure and flow (good taper), but needs overall mass to turn heads. Arms seem kind of weak as do the delts.

Comment

Working...
                  X