Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

2011 Arnold Amateur! Final Callouts, Pics and Video Clips

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LATS View Post
    looking at it from a judges point of view and talking with those around the show, YES the tattoos did william in.. they are very thick and wide and detract from the condition of the arm and delt tie in.. yes, others did have tattoos also like mathias but they are much smaller and dont detract from the arm and delt.. next time he needs to use cover up on the arms and delts.. would it have made a difference? YES.. you cant judge what ya cant see.. william had great size.. great shape.. and his condition was on.. if he could have been seen clearly he could have won..
    OK....I can see maybe a couple of spots...but for this guy not to be in the top 5 is highway robbery
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

• Originally posted by bigoso View Post
      OK....I can see maybe a couple of spots...but for this guy not to be in the top 5 is highway robbery
      Bonac you mean? he was 3rd in the heavyweights mate...Fuckin' awesome physique! Beast.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
        Bonac you mean? he was 3rd in the heavyweights mate...Fuckin' awesome physique! Beast.
        no William....the big black guy with the tattoos
        Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

• Originally posted by bigoso View Post
          no William....the big black guy with the tattoos
          Yes mate, William Bonac from Holland...That's him.
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
            Yes mate, William Bonac from Holland...That's him.
            the guy should have been fighting for 1st place with lesukov...what a travesty
            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
            X