Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

23-year-old Russian Sensation Alexey Lesukov's Posing Routine at the 2011 Arnold Amateur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23-year-old Russian Sensation Alexey Lesukov's Posing Routine at the 2011 Arnold Amateur

First Place Heavyweight at the 2011 Arnold Amateur, Alexey Lesukov is only 23-years-old and already creating a buzz in the world of bodybuilding. Check him out here at the Arnold Amateur finals and you will see why.

Cant wait to see him 10 years from now, but man I cant stand robot routines
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

cant wait to see him 3 years from now, if he gets the proper promotion, though that probably wont happen because he is not american.

Comment

I can't stand to watch that face attached to that body, it looks photo shopped. But he is a big boy and IMO surpasses expectations, I'm thoroughly impressed
        "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Comment

wtf happened to his routine????? he got cut off dude wat the shit!
          LUCKY 13 APPAREL
          http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

he was like wtf when they cut off his routine

Comment

wow this kid is amazing!

Comment

So is MD going to Sign him?

Comment

Just 23???? WTF

Comment

According to his website he s only 22 http://www.alexey-lesukov.com/index....raphy-com.html

Comment

that video just showed why he should wait a while before even thinking to step on a pro stage
                      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Slammin growth at 23
                        Jealous ;D
                        Yes, that's me in my Avatar.

Comment

He needs time to mature and learn about true conditioning...Throwing him to lions (the pros) would be soul destroying for him right now, another 2-3 years to further develop in the amateurs is what he needs right now...

Awesome potential though, but I've seen it time and time again, young kids pushed too far too soon and they end up burnt out and left by the wayside...
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

yeah sick of the robot routines too. but was that seriously his routine ??? it was like 30 seconds long.......... lame

if they did screw up his music he should have had them fix it. i know i would have

Comment

This dude was huge, but you could tell as soon as he walked out that he was only a kid. No hardness or muscle maturity at all. His chest was massive, but almost appeared to still be holding baby fat. I did not have him winning, but taking second or third. He will be a force to be reckoned with in time!

Comment

Working...
                              X