Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

23-year-old Russian Sensation Alexey Lesukov's Posing Routine at the 2011 Arnold Amateur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damien308 View Post
    yeah sick of the robot routines too. but was that seriously his routine ??? it was like 30 seconds long.......... lame

if they did screw up his music he should have had them fix it. i know i would have
    Dude, he had 1 full minute which is typical for a big amateur show in most foreign countries. He's just an idiot and blew 30 precious seconds doing the stupid robot moves instead of posing.

Comment

Jason Genova will look like that in the future

Comment

Alexey is huge and his future is bright, I think he could improve on his conditioning, he has looked better before, but he has it all, very complete

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
          He needs time to mature and learn about true conditioning...Throwing him to lions (the pros) would be soul destroying for him right now, another 2-3 years to further develop in the amateurs is what he needs right now...

Awesome potential though, but I've seen it time and time again, young kids pushed too far too soon and they end up burnt out and left by the wayside...
          Real Talk!
          Well Said Mr.Giles
          "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

Originally posted by 23 View Post
            Real Talk!
            Well Said Mr.Giles
            Thanks '23', I've seen it when too much pressure is put on these young talents and next thing you know, they disappear as quickly as they arrived...Two or three more years would see him learn about his body a bit more, then he could turn pro and do damage, but before that? Be the worst thing that could happen to him and unless he really had a great manager who had his back the kid would get used and misled as so many youngsters in the sport have over the years...It's a ruthless world out there in Muscleland, would hate to see this kids dreams shattered before they'd even begun...

Flex Lewis was always lucky that he had Neil Hill to take care of his affairs and guide him through it all...If Aleksei has someone who genuinely has his best interests at heart and is no dummy then the future looks bright for him...
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by 15tolife View Post
              This dude was huge, but you could tell as soon as he walked out that he was only a kid. No hardness or muscle maturity at all. His chest was massive, but almost appeared to still be holding baby fat. I did not have him winning, but taking second or third. He will be a force to be reckoned with in time!
              was it baby fat do you think i thought it looked like he was using synthol, not certain though

Comment

Even though his conditioning was off I think he should've beat Matthias. This kid's God
                Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

definitely the potential is there. massive chest.
                  in a couple of years after he evens everything out, improves his conditioning, and gains some muscle maturity he'll be a really good pro.
                  muscle maturity and conditioning seems to be the biggest concern right now.

Comment

He didn't look fully cut down, holding a small bit of water..
                    Robot posing routines so boring..
                    But this kid is an animal huge for 22 !
                    T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

he will really shine, his mass is insane, just give him 2 years to mature, he will be like a markus rhul

Comment

Young freak, but I agree the robot routines must go!
                        Insulin dependent type 1 diabetic represent

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                          Even though his conditioning was off I think he should've beat Matthias. This kid's God
                          WHAT?!?!?!?! You must be kidding me. So, you're saying that conditioning shouldn't be a factor on stage? This kid is huge, but was watery as hell.
                          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

that robot crap was done bad and it was pointless!!!

Comment

when i heard the robot music n the bakround i was like "NO NOOOO NOOOOOO, NOT THE ROBOT DANCE,' HE WAS DOIN LIKE THE ONE RUSSIAN BB DID WHILE BACK, WHY DID YOU DO THAT BORING ASS DANCE ALEKSEI
                              Originally posted by Kenny_1979 View Post
                              that robot crap was done bad and it was pointless!!!

Comment

Aaaah, who cares, he won so it's all good for Aleksei I guess...
                                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Working...
                                X