Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

23-year-old Russian Sensation Alexey Lesukov's Posing Routine at the 2011 Arnold Amateur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by eastcoast_beast View Post
    crazy potential for just 23 yrs old .Looks great . Just wondering is it me or did anyone notice his left pec is lower then his right wen hes doing a front lat spread. Pec injury?? other then that the kid is really good .best of luck to him in the future
    i didnt notice that

Leave a comment:

• einsteinmuscle
    replied
    the pec implants are looking awesome...NOTTT nice physique thogh phenom!

Leave a comment:

• kaizenro
    replied
    Originally posted by eastcoast_beast View Post
    crazy potential for just 23 yrs old .Looks great . Just wondering is it me or did anyone notice his left pec is lower then his right wen hes doing a front lat spread. Pec injury?? other then that the kid is really good .best of luck to him in the future
    Yeah, I saw how he didn't pose his left pec as well.

Leave a comment:

• Ulster Neil
    replied
    think lee priest was 25 at his first olympia and came 6th in 1997 so the age thing i don't think is new.

i do wish alexey all the best he has got great potential to go far in professional bodybuilding.

Leave a comment:

• eastcoast_beast
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kaizenro
    replied
    Nice view of his gut from the camera angle. Keep yourself in check Alexey.

Leave a comment:

• bigshug
    replied
    huge for only 22 wow!

Leave a comment:

• Adrenaline5656
    replied
    Originally posted by TinyStyley View Post
    He still won though.

Don't hate the robot moves, Alexey was okay but not a patch on this guys' routine...

that guy is pretty light on the feet lol they should have pulled the plug 10 seconds in. alexey, like usual, was lookin large and in charge. i was surprised how wide his back was when he turned around that was crazy!! can't wait to watch some offseason lifting vids of him moving some weight

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Future Mr Olympia??
    SB stop posting...you say the same thing about everyone

Leave a comment:

• paradox
    replied
    Originally posted by Giles View Post
    He needs time to mature and learn about true conditioning...Throwing him to lions (the pros) would be soul destroying for him right now, another 2-3 years to further develop in the amateurs is what he needs right now...

Awesome potential though, but I've seen it time and time again, young kids pushed too far too soon and they end up burnt out and left by the wayside...
    This holds true for everything in life. Mike Tyson was heavy weight champ before 21. His "actual" boxing career ended 2 years later, everything after was bs
    A good age for men to mature is late 20 to mid 30 in sports.

Leave a comment:

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    Future Mr Olympia??

Leave a comment:

• newfiebullet30
    replied
    if alexey came in 5 lbs drier i think he would have took overall, definitely the most potential out of evrybody!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Awesome huh?..

Leave a comment:

• Kenny_1979
    replied
    Originally posted by TinyStyley View Post
    He still won though.

Don't hate the robot moves, Alexey was okay but not a patch on this guys' routine...

that is the funniest and gayest shit i have ever seen!!!! OMG!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Nightwing View Post
    Dude, he had 1 full minute which is typical for a big amateur show in most foreign countries. He's just an idiot and blew 30 precious seconds doing the stupid robot moves instead of posing.
    He still won though.

Leave a comment:

• bobbydigital
    replied
    Yea the robot thing is cheesy, but you know how it is living in anywhere but America. In his country it's probably cutting edge! He does have tons of potential and he's well ahead of the curve for his age. He's made a great splash at the Arnold and if he's smart he'll move onto the next stage of his training, which is getting in the hands of a professional who can mold champions. Anybody see the popular trainers of the pros taking him on?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X