Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

2nd place SH Antoine Vaillant & 3rd place David Hoffman Posing Routines in 2011 Arnold Amateur

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd place SH Antoine Vaillant & 3rd place David Hoffman Posing Routines in 2011 Arnold Amateur

Second Place Super Heavyweight Antoine Vaillant Posing at the 2011 Arnold Amateur

Bringing back the vacuum pose! Third Place Super Heavyweight David Hoffman Posing at the 2011 Arnold Amateur

I was VERY impressed with Antoine at the Arnold, I told him backstage too, 22 years old and already this great - What a terrific pro this dude will make, nice guy too which is always a bonus!!!
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Both of these guys have great physiques and even better personalities, Antoine has crazy delts and Hoffman has the tiniest waist I have ever seen on a super heavy.

Comment

these guys will make a new era. great job guys!
        LUCKY 13 APPAREL
        http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

both will be a major threat, both looked like they woulda took second congrats to both

Comment

looked great , but was there a crowd there ? i heard no applause ?

Comment

Great Classic posing and physiques. I hope both of them evntually get their pro card. Hoffman had the classic build plus the conditioning. Vacumm pose was sick too.

Comment

Hoffman should have taken 2nd. Dude had the wow factor. Antoine will have his day, but in this contest the only thing he brought better than Hoffman was his quads. In my opinion it wasn't enough to warrant a higher placing.
                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Congrats to both of them on their placings, both have a lot of time to work and improve and grab the top spot.

I'm very impressed with Hoffman's physique b/c it's reminiscent of the throwback physiques before every pro had to become super sized.
                  "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

so antoine gets bragging rights over hoffman at last...
                    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                      Hoffman should have taken 2nd. Dude had the wow factor. Antoine will have his day, but in this contest the only thing he brought better than Hoffman was his quads. In my opinion it wasn't enough to warrant a higher placing.
                      I disagree, Antoine's lower body (quads, hams, calves) blowed out Hoffman's , Antoine was more balanced, but it was pretty close. Hoffman's shoulder to waist ratio is awesome, plus he has a bigger frame which he needs to fillout more, he still looks awesome tho.

Comment

Antoine is classic. Hoffman is good but needs legs

Comment

kid looks sick definately future pro

Comment

good performance

Comment

Great routine and Awsome Build!!! Another bright future!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X