Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Arnold Madrid - News and Information

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    There are over 400 competitors in the Arnold Amateur!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
      There are over 400 competitors in the Arnold Amateur!
      I'll be shooting the amateur for MD! They didn't ask me to but I'm gunna anyway! The talent needs global MD exposure!
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Giles View Post
        I'll be shooting the amateur for MD! They didn't ask me to but I'm gunna anyway! The talent needs global MD exposure!

        LISA CROSS
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

        Comment


        • #19
          Hope Flex Lewis does well. Over 400 amatuers holy crap!

          Comment


          • #20
            Looks like it's going to be a great show!
            Kevin Levrone
            IFBB Pro Hall Of Fame
            Founder & CEO, Levrone Formula
            Editor-in-Chief, LevroneReport.com

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
              Rosters

              Men
              Carlos Ruiz Asensio, Spain
              Alfonso DelRio, Spain
              Clarence De Vis, Belgium
              Toney Freeman, USA
              Dexter Jackson, USA
              Michael Kefalianos, Australia
              James Lewis, United Kingdom
              Victor Martinez, Dominican Republic
              Antonio Morales, Spain
              Zaher Moukahal, Lebanon
              Edward Nunn, USA
              Robert Piotrkowicz, Poland
              Ronny Rockel, Germany
              Sergey Shelesov, Russia
              Alvin Small, United Kingdom
              Hidetada Yamagishi, Japan

              Fitness
              Myriam Capes, Canada
              Bethany Cisternino, USA
              Regiane DaSilva, Germany
              Tina Durkin, USA
              Tanji Johnson, USA
              Diana Monteiro, Brazil
              Mindi O'Brien, Canada
              Katherine, Puckett, USA

              Gianenrico Pica from Italy not compete?

              Comment


              • #22
                He's on there. So is Martin K. I didn't have him on the list either. I'm going to go paste over that list with these names:

                Carlos Ruiz Asensio, Spain
                Alfonso DelRio, Spain
                Clarence De Vis, Belgium
                Toney Freeman, USA
                Dexter Jackson, USA
                Michael Kefalianos, Australia
                Martin Kjellstrom, Sweden
                James Lewis, United Kingdom
                Victor Martinez, Dominican Republic
                Antonio Morales, Spain
                Zaher Moukahal, Lebanon
                Edward Nunn, USA
                Gian Enrico Pica, Italy
                Robert Piotrkowicz, Poland
                Ronny Rockel, Germany
                Sergey Shelesov, Russia
                Alvin Small, United Kingdom
                Hidetada Yamagishi, Japan

                Myriam Capes, Canada
                Bethany Cisternino, USA
                Regiane DaSilva, Germany
                Tina Durkin, USA
                Tanji Johnson, USA
                Diana Monteiro, Brazil
                Mindi O'Brien, Canada
                Kayde Puckett, USA

                Comment


                • #23
                  I see you guys have prepped the Contest Coverage section for the Ft. Lauderdale Cup. Are you doing the same for the Arnold Europe?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by YankeeHater View Post
                    I see you guys have prepped the Contest Coverage section for the Ft. Lauderdale Cup. Are you doing the same for the Arnold Europe?
                    Yes....Butch sets up the contest. I put in the names.

                    We'll have that one and a Canadian show set up by tomorrow.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Levrone2000 View Post
                      Looks like it's going to be a great show!
                      You coming over for it Kevin?
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                        There are over 400 competitors in the Arnold Amateur!
                        Yes the weight in was from 11am to 22pm, long long day, it was well organised.
                        400 Competitors and i am one of them , i will be in the Superheavy weight division, on Stage Sunday

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Johan-Fehd View Post
                          Yes the weight in was from 11am to 22pm, long long day, it was well organised.
                          400 Competitors and i am one of them , i will be in the Superheavy weight division, on Stage Sunday
                          That's great! I know Giles is going to get some coverage of that. I'll be watching for you!

                          Good luck!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Johan-Fehd View Post
                            Yes the weight in was from 11am to 22pm, long long day, it was well organised.
                            400 Competitors and i am one of them , i will be in the Superheavy weight division, on Stage Sunday
                            I'll keep an eye out for you mate! Doing some filming by the pool if you wanna pop out and do some posing and a quick interview?

                            I'm the good looking bastard in the white or black MD shirt!

                            Come over and introduce yourself mate and get yourself some exposure on the best bodybuilding website in the World! And mag too, you might make it into my Euro-Muscle Scene column...Who knows?
                            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              That's great Giles, see you there ))))

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I didnt even knew there was a pool, i will introduce myself if i see you, it will be an Honor to be on the best bodybuilding Website.
                                Thanks Mike, lets enjoy this first Arnold Classic in Europe, im very happy about this whole new thing.


                                Originally posted by Giles View Post
                                I'll keep an eye out for you mate! Doing some filming by the pool if you wanna pop out and do some posing and a quick interview?

                                I'm the good looking bastard in the white or black MD shirt!

                                Come over and introduce yourself mate and get yourself some exposure on the best bodybuilding website in the World! And mag too, you might make it into my Euro-Muscle Scene column...Who knows?
                                Last edited by Johan-Fehd; October 6, 2011, 07:32 PM. Reason: MISTAKE

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X