Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiger Thomas in Madrid! - Euro-Arnold Classic escapades! Regular Updates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Thomas in Madrid! - Euro-Arnold Classic escapades! Regular Updates...

Well, here we are in sunny Madrid, it's pretty darned warm here I'm glad to say...

Arrived a few hours ago to the 2nd of the three main hotels (Hotel AC Marriott Feria), bumped into my good friend and Arnold Classic amateur competitor (90kg class) Simon Fan (and Temple chums) who is the co-organiser of the British Grand Prix and owner of Britain's infamous Temple Gym...

We sat down for a cold drink and I couldn't resist taking a sneaky shot of his huge freakin' calves! Check 'em out...(taken with Iphone)

Never seen him this hard and dry before, told him head has shrunk away to nothing!

Sent me these two sneaky shots on my phone which he took in his room today...Not bad Mr Fantom Sir, not bad at all...Says it's going to be a good warm-up for the British finals in two weeks...

Went for some food, problem with Madrid is hardly ANYONE speaks even a word of English, all the menu's are in Spanish! We somehow managed to order though...Simon certainly enjoyed his burger, fries and cheesecake...

Downstairs in the hotel I bumped into some of the Dutch guys, who amongst them was IFBB pro (7th in the New York Pro this year) Khalid Almohsinawi who was looking pretty beastly, nice chap, thanked me for putting him in my Euro-Muscle Scene column a couple months back...He just told me he is doing the 212 class next year, at the New York pro he was just 205lbs!! Show's you most pro's lie about their bodyweights as that guy is a MONSTER!!

Just my first entry to this thread folks, wanted to get the ball rolling, tomorrow will be manic, I'm gunna shoot as much of the amateur event as I can and post the notable competitors on here for you to all check out...

Also, will be hooking up with Mr Wheeler to plan our work schedule this next few days, lots of video interviews too and a preview/predictions video with (if I can arrange) Flex, Sibil and either Simon Fan or Neil Hill...

Keep checking back to MD folks, there's a TON of coverage coming from our Madrid MD team...

See you tomorrow!

Special note - Oh, and especially for Mike Cox, got an interview and sneaky posing preview from ladies physique competitor LISA CROSS who I'll be interviewing on video with Simon Fan, stay tuned!
    Last edited by Giles; October 6th, 2011, 04:53 PM.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Originally posted by Giles View Post
    Well, here we are in sunny Madrid, it's pretty darned warm here I'm glad to say...

Arrived a few hours ago to the 2nd of the three main hotels (Hotel AC Marriott Feria), bumped into my good friend and Arnold Classic amateur competitor (90kg class) Simon Fan (and Temple chums) who is the co-organiser of the British Grand Prix and owner of Britain's infamous Temple Gym...

We sat down for a cold drink and I couldn't resist take a sneaky shot of his huge freakin' calves! Check 'em out...(taken with Iphone)

Never seen him this hard and dry before, told him head has shrunk away to nothing!

Sent me these two sneaky shots on my phone which he took in his room today...Not bad Mr Fantom Sir, not bad at all...Says it's going to be a good warm-up for the British finals in two weeks...

Went for some food, problem with Madrid is hardly ANYONE speaks even a word of English, all the menu's are in Spanish! We somehow managed to order though...Simon certainly enjoyed his burger, fries and cheesecake...

Downstairs in the hotel I bumped into some of the Dutch guys, who amongst them was IFBB pro (7th in the New York Pro this year) Khalid Almohsinawi who was looking pretty beastly, nice chap, thanked me for putting him in my Euro-Muscle Scene column a couple months back...He just told me he is doing the 212 class next year, at the New York pro he was just 205lbs!! Show's you most pro's lie about their bodyweights as that guy is a MONSTER!!

Just my first entry to this thread folks, wanted to get the ball rolling, tomorrow will be manic, I'm gunna shoot as much of the amateur event as I can and post the notable competitors on here for you to all check out...

Also, will be hooking up with Mr Wheeler to plan our work schedule this next few days, lots of video interviews too and a preview/predictions video with (if I can arrange) Flex, Sibil and either Simon Fan or Neil Hill...

Keep checking back to MD folks, there's a TON of coverage coming from our Madrid MD team...

See you tomorrow!

Special note - Oh, and especially for Mike Cox, got an interview and sneaky posing preview from ladies physique competitor LISA CROSS who I'll be interviewing on video with Simon Fan, stay tuned!

HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You took ya time mate...So then, what's it worth if I get Lisa to give you an extra-special shout-out in the interview Mikey?

Comment

Khaled is Beast.... best wishes to you and to Ahmed Fawzy
        hope to see you one day in Mr. O
        Get Big or Die Trying

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Al-Hadidi View Post
          Khaled is Beast.... best wishes to you and to Ahmed Fawzy
          hope to see you one day in Mr. O
          I'll keep an eye out for him!

More updates coming later today folks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
            You took ya time mate...So then, what's it worth if I get Lisa to give you an extra-special shout-out in the interview Mikey?
            DOES AS BEAR SHIT IN THE WOODS AND WIPE HIS ASS WITH A FLUFFY WHITE RABBIT??? HELL TO THE YEAH!
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

great stuff ! want to see more in here Giles!

as an European I want this show to be a sucess cause i'm def. going next year!

Comment

Hi folks, what a day it's been, full of excitement and cool stuff!

Here goes...

At breakfast we bumped into NPC activewear clothing company Owner Rico, nice guy, had done lots of travelling having been to the Olympia and Sheru, told us just how bad the poverty was in Mumbai, he said he went to the slums with Robbie Durand from MD and he said words could not express how bad it was, he commented "even rats couldn't have lived in the condition these people lived in"...

Me in front of the venue, pretty amazing place, huge! (Check out my new man bag, not gay at all is it nooo?)

Pretty vast huh?

IFBB International President Rafael Santonja and UKBFF British prez Bill Tierney...
                Last edited by Giles; October 7th, 2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

The MONSTER Junior winner of the amateur from Germany!!! Yikes!!

A budding photographer in the making! Per eat your heart out!

My FAVOURITE bikini girl I honestly think I've ever seen, for me she was the clear winner but got 5th!! Wasn't happy with that at all...For me this lady had the total package, just a perfect overall look and totally stunning, the girls that seem to do better were literally looking they weighed about 80 pounds! This girl for me is where it's at, shape, shape and more shape! Incredible...

My fave on left along with British bikini girl Michelle Brannan, she took 3rd, a great result, she goes onto the IFBB Worlds next weekend, if she makes top 3 again she turns pro...

More eye candy...

Comment

More of my honey who should have won in Tiger's eyes...Easy.

More of the other girls...

British girl Michelle Brannan swishing her hair about a bit sexy like...

Back to my foxy brown haired vixen...Call me baby...Don't be shy now.

Comment

More bikini babes...Wowzah!

Last two I promise of her...

Glutezilla!!

No words necessary really is there? Enjoy...

Comment

One of the ladies bikini height class winners...

Comment

Will post some of the ladies physique class shots in the morning, British competitor Lisa Cross looked great taking 4th, a fair placing I thought, am interviewing her tomorrow with Simon Fan at some time...

Bumped into Lee Priest and had a quick chat and catch up, he told me my belly was looking fat the cheeky bastardo!! He's looking chunky as ever...Still has daft hair as per usual...(got to get him back for the belly comment!!)

Also saw Flex Wheeler who'd only just flown in that day, my lady thought Flex was about 30, she couldn't believe he was as old as he was! Also saw a rather large Roelly Winklaar and Sibil at the amateur show...Was busy shooting so will catch them tomorrow for sure...

Also saw Mr Lee Labrada who was accommodating and polite as ever, a real class act is Lee...

Did a preview/predictions video with Neil Hill and fellow MD columnist Fakhri Muhabruk, both guys did a great job, Fakhri also had Guy Cisternino with him, a cool guy also...

Neil called me up to Flex Lewis' room to see how he was looking, Flex looked exhausted from all the heavy carb loading Neil had him doing, Flex usually suffers a little from digestion problems when carbing (has a sensitive stomach) so was warned not to light a match when I entered the green foggy delightfully methane filled room if you know what I mean, Flex's friend commented that he'd never heard such comically sounding guff's in his life!

Flex stripped and hit a couple shots for me, my jaw hit the floor, never seen him looking like this before, so full and round he looked crazy, that rear double bicep is a show stopper, the added 8 pounds or so really suits his frame so much better I think...I left Sexy Flexy to it as the poor sod looked really tired...Couldn't take any shots with him being a Weider athlete of course...

Went downstairs into the lobby of one of the main hotels and chatted to Victor Martinez, Edd Nunn, Rich Gaspari, Martin Kjellstrom, then interviews on video for MD of Alvin Small, up to Hide's room for an interview and to see how he was looking as he hit a few shots for us - I love this guy's shape, he looks amazing, told him that he was my girlfriends favourite bodybuilder, I swear he blushed and went all shy, bless him! Such a cool, respectful chap...

Then to finish off the evening I rubgy tackled Michael Kefalianos for a REALLY great interview, he seemed nervous but as soon as the camera started rolling he completely relaxed and it turned out to be a really interesting interview that seemed to flow so well...It was nice to finally meet him and his wife after conversing so much with them here on MD over the past couple years...Nice people...

Alvin and myself showing off the present my lady Faye had got for him today in Madrid - Alvin is well renowned for scoffing up to nearly 4 kilo's of cod a day on his contest diets so Faye got him some chocolate fish in a tin, he face went from glum to glee when he realised it was choccie and not more minging fish, bleargh! Alvin's poor missus Debrah wasn't feeling too good and has the flu, we plied her with wine though which seemed to ease her symptoms somewhat...

Me, Hide and Neil Hill pulling his best sex face for the camera, err nice...

Me and Dennis the Menace, couldn't wait to approach Dennis and thank him for pm'ing me here on MD to help give me some advice for my past cholesterol issue, I told him he might have potentially saved my life and that he was the fourth Emergency Service!

Keep an eye out for my interviews with Mike Kef, Hide, Alvin and Neil and Fakhri, they'll be up soon no doubt...

Gunna grab Dexter, Edd Nunn, Ronnie Coleman, Mr Freeman (love interviewing the X-Man, always entertaining!) err and whoever else I can get, if I'm too busy with the play-by-play though and uploading the photos I might just leave all those until Sunday...

Comment

Right, it's 3.20am and I need SLEEP!!! Zzzzzz....More updates tomorrow, will touch base on here as much as I can guys and gals...

Comment

Good stuff Giles. Thanks for keeping us involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X