Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiger Thomas in Madrid! - Euro-Arnold Classic escapades! Regular Updates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giles View Post
    Here's what he suggested mate - "Get a hold of Niasafe-600 by Thorne Research and take 2 capsules by mouth twice daily and also get a hold of NAC (N-acetylcysteine 600mg) and take 2 capsules 3 times daily, try this for a month or two and get your levels checked again and you will see the results. I suggested this to a lot of guys with cholesterol issues and they're all fine today. It's so important to stay healthy in this sport and it's always good to do it with natural dietary supps!!!!! You can order all of the stuff online without a problem Giles. Hope this helps."
    I take Niacin already but i will def add NAC to my regimen thanks a lot.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

My photo of Arnoid...

Apparently, he told me he's doing the voice for 'Babe 3 - Pig in the City again"....His main line is "I'll be back, bacon..."

....Tumbleweed....

Jeez, tough crowd...
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

More stuff from me...

The controversial 14 year old bikini class winner!

Just a really, really nice bottom...Nuff said...

3rd placed Ms Physique lady - REALLY good she was...

Master's Ms Figure winner who also won the Arnold Classic figure back in March in Columbus...Easy winner.

Overall ladies physique winner...Amazing poser.

Tiger interviewing the X-Man!!! Cool as ever he was, is coming to the UK in two weeks...

Comment

Giles, now that she has gone back to compete in the amateur ranks once again does this mean she can no longer compete as a pro here in the states or there for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
            Giles, now that she has gone back to compete in the amateur ranks once again does this mean she can no longer compete as a pro here in the states or there for that matter?
            Not sure Lil Mama, she should have been 2nd anyway, Katka was streets ahead IMO...

Comment

Ladies physique shots...

Pics by Giles...

Lisa Cross, current British Champ, took 4th yesterday in her class...

The amazing Katka, took 2nd, thought she was the winner...
              - Really like Lisa Cross's structure(expect her arms) !
              - I think her frame will look even better with another 10-15 lbs of LBM, but overall great condition - so very rare to she striated triceps in FBB and that nice separation of her thighs in the side chest pose.
              MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

Comment

More stuff from me...

The controversial 14 year old bikini class winner!

Just a really, really nice bottom...Nuff said...

3rd placed Ms Physique lady - REALLY good she was...

Master's Ms Figure winner who also won the Arnold Classic figure back in March in Columbus...Easy winner.

Overall ladies physique winner...Amazing poser.

Tiger interviewing the X-Man!!! Cool as ever he was, is coming to the UK in two weeks...
                - The 14 year old looks pretty impressive and i believe she may have the build for figure.
                - In the 3nd , indeed cute small ass.
                - In the 4th, the blonde lady has great structure, very nice aesthetics.
                - Master's Figure Winner has nice shoulder to waist ratio - good have a little more size and condition in her thighs though.
                - The overall winner has phenomenal structure, very wide clavicles for a woman with nice small waist - overall very impressive shoulder to waist ratio but i believe she could be in better condition(?)

Giles thank you for your very interesting and detailed report - i personally would love to see this type of report for every show you cover for MD.
                MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz View Post
                  - The 14 year old looks pretty impressive and i believe she may have the build for figure.
                  - In the 3nd , indeed cute small ass.
                  - In the 4th, the blonde lady has great structure, very nice aesthetics.
                  - Master's Figure Winner has nice shoulder to waist ratio - good have a little more size and condition in her thighs though.
                  - The overall winner has phenomenal structure, very wide clavicles for a woman with nice small waist - overall very impressive shoulder to waist ratio but i believe she could be in better condition(?)

Giles thank you for your very interesting and detailed report - i personally would love to see this type of report for every show you cover for MD.
                  Glad you liked it mate!

Comment

My fave pic I took there...

Comment

Great reporting Giles!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X