Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Victor Martinez wins 2011 Arnold Classic Europe! Interview w/Vic plus SCORES & RESULTS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The judging of the top 6 was pretty fair, I hope better for Hide, he looked great...
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Flex looked awesome also, he should just go to the open he will make more money.
      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
        so the Arnold wont be held in Columbus,OH any longer?
        There will be 2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by chupa View Post
          The return of the Dominican Dominator.....
          I second that, back where he belongs in the winners circle

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            That's TWO Arnold titles for Vic!

i dont know man lol..i mean the BIG arnold titles are only found in ohio arnold...thats where flex won all of his ...Technically speaking ..im just saying..i love victor and im soo proud but thats just me lol...this is how i see it

1 title in arnold usa

1 title in arnold madrid
            That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Cause hes Tiny .. Smaller than Dex.. And Dex kills Hide any day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by prhines View Post
                are you kidding me? what happen to HIDE? he was ON, dead ON. Ripped, full, no lagging parts, unlike the other top 5!!!! Victor was off, thought he looked smooth compared to the rest, Dexters legs were smooth as butter, Rockel looked great i thought just his stomach control needs to be worked on, Toney--- don't get me started, and Flex Lewis... Don't get me wrong i love Flex, he is my boy. BUT over all Hide wasn't lagging at all, the only complaint anyone had was he needs to be bigger, well though shit, this isn't about being the BIGGEST, it's about be the biggest, driest, fullest, most well conditioned bodybuilder. Why do you think David Henry, or Rich Gaspari did so well???? Cause they are HUGE, hell no, cause they were the best conditioned on stage.......... bullshit....

Hide should have been AT LEAST 3rd
                Cause hes tiny , smaller than dex .. and dex kills him any day of the week .. Were talking a former mR O here .. Hides a good pro .. but not in the same class as dex and Vic.. and Rockel is harder and bigger as well .. Freeman is a Freak .. Flex Lewis and Hide can Coin flip for their spots
                Last edited by trmatt01; October 8, 2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Wished to see Yamagishi place higher. I see what a few of you are saying about the conditioning of the others. But remember sometimes you gotta pay your dues. Yamagishi will get there. Ganbare Yamagishi San, Oen Shimasu~~~~~!!!!!!!!!
                  Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

I would have had Hide in 4th??

Comment

Victorrrrrrrrrr! Yess. Congrats brother
                      ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

flex lewis should have been higher then toney freeman...legs were better...everything was better...toney obviously has more mass but this sport cant just be about that
                        That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Its about fucking time he got rewarded!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by muscleten View Post
                            flex lewis should have been higher then toney freeman...legs were better...everything was better...toney obviously has more mass but this sport cant just be about that
                            Flex lewis has better LEGS then Freeman?

What kind of drugs are you on? They have comparison pictures next to each other, pretty damn clear Freeman's legs are easily 3x the size from the front. Although Lewis is destroying him in the calves department.

Comment

congrats vic, finally with another W

Comment

Originally posted by barbellman View Post
                                Its about fucking time he got rewarded!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!
                                rewarded for what?

Comment

Working...
                                X