Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Victor Martinez wins 2011 Arnold Classic Europe! Interview w/Vic plus SCORES & RESULTS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide killed Flex.... 5th place is a gift from god...Flex shoulda been at best 6th or 7th

Comment

Sufferin soccotash!!! Vic is looking dry! and his gut is looking streamlined. He may just eye the Mr.O for next year.
      "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Well done Vic!
        Thought the placings were good, actually had Dex winning even though I am a Vic fan.

Flex looked good, apart from his abs that really looks bad, that plus his chest, makes his front poses look worse. Apart from that he looks unreal. Small but superb. Hide is more complete but he wasnt as conditioned.

Comment

How anyone thinks Victor should of one is beyond me. He has no leg development left with abslutely zero cuts in the lower body, and was extremely flat. Dexter was better conditioned but small. Rockel was the clear winner for me, more size than Dexter and more conditioned with much better leg development than Victor.

Comment

Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post
            How anyone thinks Victor should of one is beyond me. He has no leg development left with abslutely zero cuts in the lower body, and was extremely flat. Dexter was better conditioned but small. Rockel was the clear winner for me, more size than Dexter and more conditioned with much better leg development than Victor.
            about 0.01% of this board agrees with you

Comment

Vic was soft, his legs are shrinking and his midsection isn't nearly as sharp as it used to be. He's getting way too top heavy. He didn't deserve the win.
              "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"

Comment

If this is an 'Arnold Classic', does that mean Victor, Dexter, and Rockel all qualify for the 2012 Olympia?

Edit: I guess the new rules don't take effect until January, so it's Top-3 anyway. Dexter and Ronny are in. Victor qualified with his fourth place finish at the Olympia.
                Last edited by ZidaneValor; October 9, 2011, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZidaneValor View Post
                  If this is an 'Arnold Classic', does that mean Victor, Dexter, and Rockel all qualify for the 2012 Olympia?
                  yes
                  Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by ZidaneValor View Post

Edit: I guess the new rules don't take effect until January, so it's Top-3 anyway. Dexter and Ronny are in. Victor qualified with his fourth place finish at the Olympia.
                    And with Dex being a Mr. Olympia he is entitled to Lifetime Eligibility to the O's! No more need to qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                      so the Arnold wont be held in Columbus,OH any longer?
                      Yes it will it is going global soon one one down under,aisa south america ect.

Comment

Victor the champion! well done, Hide 6th wtf?

Victors separation was awesome to say the least. The striations in his chest were out of this world man, freaky stuff Vic well done mate! congratz to Vic. I thought Hide was outstanding too and deserved 2nd or 3rd for sure. He was ripped as hell too so not sure what he has to do to get into the top 3. He was better then 6th thats for sure.

Comment

Hide should place 3rd or 4th...
                          Congrats to Victor

Comment

Well done Vic, you deserve this.

Comment

Comment

What is the * on Martin Kjellstr÷m? cant see..

Comment

Working...
                                X