Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Victorious!!! Flex Wheeler Interviews 2011 Arnold Europe Champ Victor Martinez

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Victor!!!A well deserved win!Please do the Arnold USA and blow them like you did here in Spain ok???Congrats once again

Comment

This is a great moment for Vic, he made history as the first ever Arnold Classic Europe champ
      VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
      instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Great job Vic! That beautiful physique finally getting it's credit

Comment

schweeeet

Comment

i predict if victor keep making the improvements he,s made since going back home to train with delarossa crew we are looking at another new mr olympia im the makings only jay can beat vic phil heath is very betable kai is not structualy pleasant to look at kai arms to long and he has an odd back shape with baby traps

Comment

great job done VIC, nice to see you here in Madrid..you look great.

Comment

Extranomical!! Can always count on our heroes to not only be strong, but smart. Another new word to add to Websters.

Comment

WAR Vic....Boo dexter for the extra played out asking for applause.

Comment

Congrats Vic !! wish you the best for 2012 !

Comment

Originally posted by glen565 View Post
                      i predict if victor keep making the improvements he,s made since going back home to train with delarossa crew we are looking at another new mr olympia im the makings only jay can beat vic phil heath is very betable kai is not structualy pleasant to look at kai arms to long and he has an odd back shape with baby traps
                      Heath very beatable? I agree with Vic having an awesome physique and could win the O, But Jay is not the only person who can beat Vic if hes on, Kai can and Heath very easily can

Comment

Originally posted by Blkhulk25 View Post
                        WAR Vic....Boo dexter for the extra played out asking for applause.
                        Mate, Dex looked SENSATIONAL!!! Mine and Flex Wheeler's jaw hit the floor when he first came out on stage...
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Great job on your win Victor! Blessings

Comment

Working...
                          X