Branch Warren Week Day One: Chest Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
    You're no Evan or Cedric when it comes to posting in the forums (2 posts total). Go to some other shit forum where people like you complain about everything. New year, more assholes!
    I've actually been reading MD for years and always followed MD online so I thought I'd actually start posting? So I'd like to thank you for your great way of introducing 'new' members, and ironically complaining about me 'complaining'.

As I say, up most respect for Branch, I just hope we get more of his own input later this week. (and I dont get gunned down for an honest opinion )

Comment

Branch week = Best week of the year

Comment

Branch is such a beast. Ton of heavy pressing. good vid

Comment

Good vid MD...any hints on what the rest of the week will bring us?

Comment

Got to agree. NO personality what so ever. I zero. Not sure why he shakes his head either? Also, kills animals with guns. How about chasing them mano y animal and see who wins. What a loser.

Comment

themakcompany let me ask u something..why in the hell do u watch it then? u like to waste your life away on others who are making it in the world??? go watch cartoons...

Comment

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
                Got to agree. NO personality what so ever. I zero. Not sure why he shakes his head either? Also, kills animals with guns. How about chasing them mano y animal and see who wins. What a loser.
                Because unlike your faggot (probably) vegan ass
                He Eats Meat
                Yes, that's me in my Avatar.

Comment

yes why doesnt he chase a animal down get bit or stabbed cant train and maybe lose a sponsor and cant compete
                  Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

test

Comment

I've met him in person at metroflex and talked to him after he got done training and he is a kool guy really nice and somewhat funny.

Comment

Ok. Been on MD for a long time and hardly ever post but I have to say something, as Branch is a bodybuilder that I greatly respect. First off he is shaking his head to get the sweat out of his face..coming from another bald guy that's why he does that. Also he hunts boar as it is a good meat and they are overpopulated in Texas and they promote the hunting of them to keep the population down. And lastly he is a true blue collar bodybuilder and trains hard balls to the wall because he knows what works for him. People can say all sorts of whatever they want as everyone is entitled to their opinion but Branch is a hard worker and knows what it takes for HIM to be a champion and improve every year.

Comment

i bet his bank account saids otherwise. 2nd, an animal is always stronger than a human moron, that it is why we have weapons to kill animals , do you see the food you are eating it was killed using a weapon.
                          Now leave evan.
                          AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                          MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Originally posted by plasmoid View Post
                            He's a big strong dude, and I have the most respect for him.. but he has no charisma whatsoever. The only thing he actually spoke about was a boar?
                            He's no Evan or Cedric when it comes to videos.
                            ^^^^^
                            Silence!!! Mortal,.... U dnt knw what You r Talking About
                            If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!

Comment

branch is the throwback bodybuilder and is going to make a serious run at the 2011 arnold classic title!

Comment

Originally posted by hunter3boxer View Post
                                I've met him in person at metroflex and talked to him after he got done training and he is a kool guy really nice and somewhat funny.
                                ^^^^^
                                I Have met Him twice,here In Co....He's got that Mean Mean Face, But He's a really Kool Guy,He Tooked the Time to answer a Lot of My Questions!!!
                                If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X