Branch Warren Week Day One: Chest Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plasmoid View Post
    I've actually been reading MD for years and always followed MD online so I thought I'd actually start posting? So I'd like to thank you for your great way of introducing 'new' members, and ironically complaining about me 'complaining'.

As I say, up most respect for Branch, I just hope we get more of his own input later this week. (and I dont get gunned down for an honest opinion )
    MD boards don't need assholes for new members. Only older MD board members can be assholes, like me. Blow yourself. Your opinions suck as much as you do.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
      Guy who said I'm more gay than that guy...Good one. LOL
      Listen all, killing animals for hunting like Branch does is gay. He does it to feel tough. Yet if he were tough he'd take the animal on with what the good lord gave him...a tiny wee wee, a tiny body, supplemented with drugs. Sorry it's the truth! Yes, we eat food killed. But you don't have to hunt it. We don't need Branch hunting for us. This guy will never be an Arnold, or a Zane, or a Columbo. Guys who were good for the sport. He's just a nothing. Chain and shake that head.
      That said, anyone who gets through the injuries of bodybuilding and continues to thrive deserve praise. Go get'em Branch.

I'm sure he hunts to feel tough... are you kidding me? He hunts to eat more meat. Hunting has nothing to do with being tough... where did you even come up with that idea? Do you have some lack of manhood or self-esteem issue? By your logic, you may want to try hunting.

I love all these assclowns who say hunting is inhumane, or there's no challenge to it. I'd like to see them sit their happy asses in a foot of snow for 4-hours at a time, only to see NOTHING in the woods and go home with frostbitten hands. Animals that are hunted live a far more humane life than the ones you buy at the grocery store, who were subject to being force-fed grain in a 4x4 pen their entire lives, sleeping in their own shit, only to take a spike in the brain when their day comes.

You are a serious assclown. Vote this dude off the boards.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
        I'm sure he hunts to feel tough... are you kidding me? He hunts to eat more meat. Hunting has nothing to do with being tough... where did you even come up with that idea? Do you have some lack of manhood or self-esteem issue? By your logic, you may want to try hunting.

I love all these assclowns who say hunting is inhumane, or there's no challenge to it. I'd like to see them sit their happy asses in a foot of snow for 4-hours at a time, only to see NOTHING in the woods and go home with frostbitten hands. Animals that are hunted live a far more humane life than the ones you buy at the grocery store, who were subject to being force-fed grain in a 4x4 pen their entire lives, sleeping in their own shit, only to take a spike in the brain when their day comes.

You are a serious assclown. Vote this dude off the boards.
        Lighten up man!

Comment

I would love to meet Brian Dobson one day,he sounds like a great guy who loves bodybuilding!

Comment

sickkk

Comment

Branch Warren Back Training Session at Metroflex Gym, Arlington, TX

Comment

He's the best man ever ! love watching the hardcore intensive training !!! Honestly !!!

Comment

does anyone know the song in the beginning of the day one chest video?

Thanks guys i love it but i cant find it cuas its just a few seconds of the vid.
                  Last edited by snootchies; January 24th, 2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X