Branch Warren Week Day Two: Grocery Prep for the Arnold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branch Warren Week Day Two: Grocery Prep for the Arnold

Awesome! Number 1 this year for sure. 2 days all that food will last, thats crazy.
    Lift smart.

Comment

so funny about the food. i show people that come over to my house the food in my fridge/freezer who don't believe me when i talk about how much and what i eat every month and they are just shocked and amazed what it takes to be a bodybuilder. and i'm not even a competitive bodybuilder, and i eat about 3/4 of what these guys do. everyone just thinks that what i tell them is just bs and exaggerated until they see it and then they all think i'm crazy and the cashiers at wal mart and costco also think im crazy and always have something to say when i check out, several even know me since i shop around the same time and same day every month. but like branch said, i am who i am due to bodybuilding. without it i would probably be an alcoholic/drug addict.

this is just the red meat i eat every month. 1lb per day. that doesn't include the 30lb of fish and 5 or 6 dozen eggs, plus 30lb of chicken.

The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by treed View Post
        so funny about the food. i show people that come over to my house the food in my fridge/freezer who don't believe me when i talk about how much and what i eat every month and they are just shocked and amazed what it takes to be a bodybuilder. and i'm not even a competitive bodybuilder, and i eat about 3/4 of what these guys do. everyone just thinks that what i tell them is just bs and exaggerated until they see it and then they all think i'm crazy and the cashiers at wal mart and costco also think im crazy and always have something to say when i check out, several even know me since i shop around the same time and same day every month. but like branch said, i am who i am due to bodybuilding. without it i would probably be an alcoholic/drug addict.

this is just the red meat i eat every month. 1lb per day. that doesn't include the 30lb of fish and 5 or 6 dozen eggs, plus 30lb of chicken.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226475[/ATTACH]
        Expensive sport (nutrition especially), but it certainly is rewarding when you look in the mirror and know you put together a fantastic day. Kick ass!
        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
          Expensive sport (nutrition especially), but it certainly is rewarding when you look in the mirror and know you put together a fantastic day. Kick ass!
          not just a fantastic day but a great life, compared to the alternative. i am just blown away by people in general. i swear that 1/2 the people i see now don't even look human man, just a big blob moving oh so slowly with their heads down texting or looking at their phones.
          yesterday was my 14th day off diet/exercise (12 weeks on 2 weeks off for 5 years) and i felt lazy and just bad in general. i can't imagine how i or anyone else could eat or live like that everyday.
          but i take pride in not being one of those people who act like an ass about the differences between their and my lifestyle. i hate those people, they give all of use a bad name. i can't count the number of times people have assumed i was a cocky asshole due to the way i look because of the way most bodybuilders/fitness people act. to each their own. but seeing both sides i love this lifestyle over any other.
          The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

not just a fantastic day but a great life, compared to the alternative. i am just blown away by people in general. i swear that 1/2 the people i see now don't even look human man, just a big blob moving oh so slowly with their heads down texting or looking at their phones.
            yesterday was my 14th day off diet/exercise (12 weeks on 2 weeks off for 5 years) and i felt lazy and just bad in general. i can't imagine how i or anyone else could eat or live like that everyday.
            but i take pride in not being one of those people who act like an ass about the differences between their and my lifestyle. i hate those people, they give all of use a bad name. i can't count the number of times people have assumed i was a cocky asshole due to the way i look because of the way most bodybuilders/fitness people act. to each their own. but seeing both sides i love this lifestyle over any other.
            You know treed...I know exactly what you mean. Seeing all these people around here these days, sometimes it makes me sick. No matter where you go its people on their cell phone and YES, a lot of the people i see now as well just look horrible. I mean, i'm not a bodybuilder nor do i look like i'm in the best shape ever but i'm at the gym 3-5 times a week. It just baffles me how people get so obese and don't see it and don't care. Just makes you want to go up to someone and just ask them "Why" you know.

Comment

Quite a bit of food for Branch! Trish has to go probably atleast 3 times a week to the grocery store, that's insane!! But hey, whatever works for you Branch ol' boy. You are a big inspiration to a lot of us so stay on track and kick ass this year brother!!

Comment

Here I am thinking I eat a lot. LOL

Reality check 101! Branch is the man! Hope he pulls off the O this year!

Comment

Also incredible that Branch has a wife that is so damn supportive of him. Woman like that is hard to find.

Comment

branch is not really in touch with his fans, but his wife is pretty.
                    AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                    MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226475[/ATTACH]

Funny you say that, because the cashier's where I normally shop alwayss have something to say as well. I had one lady last week scanning my items, and I put six 18 count cartons of eggs up there and she was like geez are you making a wedding cake? I said, Yeah and kept pilling on the grocieres. lol

Comment

haha you can tell Trish doesnt like muscletech the way she said, "NITROTECH SOMETHING". Probably thinks Brankch would do better if he switched to Gaspari, hey atleast he will be training with, "MAX".
                        Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

Holy shit, TWO DAYS?
                          Him and Kai must be tied for eating crazy amounts of food.
                          Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

That is a lot of food
                            VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                            instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

I want to hear Branch tell a Joke.
                              Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X