No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Week Day Two: Grocery Prep for the Arnold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Year Branch took second at the Olympia I was one of the very few to have him 3rd before the show! Branch is a true treasure in pro bodybuilding and he is the peoples champion for sure! Go to any contest and Branch gets the loudest cheers!

Comment

time to take up hunting i guess hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post
        I like Branch's physique, training style, intensity etc... but lets be honest Branch couldnt give a shit about the fans. I cant really fault him I dont think I would be too much different lol, but saying that I think condsidering if he wasnt popular with people he wouldnt have endorsments he has, so I just think he should show a little more appreciation and reach out a little more.
        Go back and read your post again! Ill let you highlight your own contradictions!!!!!
        Nutrition, training, hard work, consistency, trail and error

Comment

Branch man Ive unlocked the secret Key as to why you havnt won the arnold or the O yet, You dont eat any vegetables thats it eat your vegetables fella especially green veges they clean your blood and provide much needed fibre to keep your body healthy just try it i bet youll win

Comment

Trish has a sexy accent

Comment

Branch Warren Back Training Session at Metroflex Gym, Arlington, TX

Comment

Originally posted by mross View Post
                branch is funny in his own way. watch him, he's as blue collar as it comes and he just wants to work. bodybuilding is his job and he takes it serious. i think the funniest video (also be awesome) would be Branch Warren and Jason Huh (also very introverted) leg workout. would be some sick legs and very little BS.
                alot of people cant grasp this...being introverted makes him the way he is..Just from the vibe on this board, most of us are extroverts which makes us bursting with personality. Its also very hard for us extroverts to deal with that particular personality type.

Comment

side note, i want half of johnnys trap

Comment

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
                      haha you can tell Trish doesnt like muscletech the way she said, "NITROTECH SOMETHING". Probably thinks Brankch would do better if he switched to Gaspari, hey atleast he will be training with, "MAX".
                      I bet George has him on the ON Hydrowhey, not that nitrotech shit
                      Z

Comment

I want to go buffalo hunting now
                        Who's with me?
                        "Go Big Or Go Home"

Comment

It was nice to see what Branch eats and all, but it would be even more helpful to see how his food is cooked and in what proportions he eats it. The Even Centopani and Jason Huh videos were especially helpful.

Comment

Working...
                          X