Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Week - Day Five - Arm Training at Metroflex and links to all 5 Branch Week Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awsome music in arms training

Comment

His body is going to be torn to pieces in later life

Comment

Good video, always hardcore. Thanks MD and Branch for Branch Warren Week. Appreciate the videos.

Comment

Getting strong now...won't be long now

Comment

Love Branch's intensity, he's one of my favorite BBuilders. And it is true, he has managed to create a physique that is balanced and has it's own hardcore aesthetic appeal. Branch has in my opinion the thickest chest in the business, I think his side chest is the best in the sport. And by the way, Branch does not need to have the big names out of the AC to win it. He's beaten them all before, and he can do it again.

Comment

First 3 secs into your video and the "Rocky" Theme was playing, great motivation!! Music can make a workout so much better. Take your intensity straight through this year all the way to the Olympia!!

Comment

His back has gotten sick!
                www.instagram.com/v1kt0r_

Comment

Synthol. You can see it bunch up in his biceps on the reverse triceps pressdowns. Arnold and the "old school bodybuilders" trained with full range of motion and got a good contraction and when they had 20s they were legit. Half range of motion is good for chest and delts, not arms
                  All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Bicep seperation?

Originally posted by kmoore View Post
                    Its from a torn bicep.
                    I would also like to know what causes that separation at the peak of the bicep. My arms do the same thing and I have never torn a bicep that I am aware of. When I get mid-way thru a great arm workout and I have an engorged arm it stands out like itís holding my muscle back from being able to peak.

Comment

Yeah. my buddy has the line across his biceps also. He hasn't torn his.
                      Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Genetics, intensity, roids. Not hard to figure out.

Comment

i am waiting for someone to make a youtube video so i dont log in 4 times.
                          AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                          MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Its not from a torn bicep!!!

Its the way his biceps are and many other ppl even jay has that. All u hater shut the f*&* up if u wanna be a successful pro in the ifbb than u gotta do wat u gotta do. Branch knows what hes doin and wat hes gonna get into after bodybuilding so get off hes nuts u negative fags.

All the way Branch, The Arnold Classic is waitin for ya!!

" If the bar aint bendin, than ur just pretendin" Vinny Greco the legend!!

Comment

No LEGS this week? That was pretty disappointing!
                              On that note, thanks MD! Love the videos.
                              I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

Originally posted by plasmoid View Post
                                His body is going to be torn to pieces in later life
                                Shut the hell up!!!!
                                "Wazzup, wuz happenin? All you haters can get get at me. Cause I need ya"

Comment

Working...
                                X