Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Week - Day Five - Arm Training at Metroflex and links to all 5 Branch Week Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The curls are more like hang cleans than curls. But, hey, it works for him. All I can say is "stay safe Branch!" ANY injury is a bad deal. Especially when it is your bread and butter!
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Comment

Originally posted by Meathead. View Post
      Just imagine how could he *COULD* be if he used a more controlled motion... how much of his muscle is actually lifting that weight when he swings his entire body in that manner?

Surely he knows what he is doing right? He's a top pro.. a beast, strong..etc..etc but i think 90% of the time, most top guys still control the motion when its FULL ROM or not.. its about controlling the weight and stressing the muscle.. if he wants to be Mr O.. he best use BETTER FORM! :P

and this isnt hating... its clear observation we can all agree on.. just because someone does things a particular way and they make gains, doesnt mean its IDEAL for them or anyone.. he had the genetic gift from age 1 to be a bodybuilder...i think he could make himself 10x better if he changes his style of training for the next yr
      I agree w/you man. I know the Branch schmoes will come out of the woodwork but seriously, w/all the criticism the guy gets for his arms and back WHY NOT try something different and go with more control/better form/focus on stretch and contraction for atleast THOSE bodyparts? I dunno, call me crazy I guess..
      A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

Branch kicks ass.

Comment

branch is a straight beast but he could get so much more out of his arms if he just slowed down and squeezed

Comment

seriously intense

...enjoyed video, was really intense and to the point to those that want to train like the pros. I want to extend my gratitude to the world"s strongest bodybuilder Dexter Jackson for wearing the STRYKERX IFBB PHX PRO shirt.Se you all soon, STRYKERX.

Comment

No one works harder in a gym than Branch does. No one.

Comment

branch warren arm training, i am suprised how fast and furious he trains his arms, he cheats to much, also when he does his triceps he cocentrates to much on his traps, ie mind in to muscle.

Comment

His deltoids have swelled.

Arms still look the same

oh and "wish my arms were that small"

Comment

brance warren arm training, i noted how he was using the dumbells for hanging one arm curls, he should be using 100lbs standing on one leg hanging like me.

Comment

branch warren arm training, did you all listen to the rocky sound track its fine, when i first lifted the iron we trained to bowie, take youre protein pills, remember desicated liver tabs, yer great they where the days, now its biggie smalls.

Comment

Why is he going so slow on his reps?

Comment

branch warren training back, i am suprised how much he cheats during his back workout, mind you to be one of the best bodybuilders on the planet, you have to join the rest and cheat.

Comment

Working...
                          X