Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFBB Bikini Pro Nathalia Melo's Brazilian Butt Workout - Video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by lil mama View Post
    Does it not look genetically gifted to you. just kidding
    You are right. You are lucky. My Ex-g/f was like you..oh..good memories...

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Scorcher View Post
      I don't need directions to get to porn. You didn't read my post. lol The last thing I'm going to do is ask the resident wanker Mike "Sticky Hands" Cox for info.
      Sticky hands?....LMFAO!!!

      Comment


      • #48
        I did read it....it was my failed attempt to make a joke. Forgive me for failing to make u laugh, I will defiantly work on my jokes and sarcasm. BTW Biggie has stock on tissue so I doubt his hands are sticky...cant guarantee his screen isn't .

        Originally posted by Scorcher View Post
        I don't need directions to get to porn. You didn't read my post. lol The last thing I'm going to do is ask the resident wanker Mike "Sticky Hands" Cox for info.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by lil mama View Post
          Does it not look genetically gifted to you. just kidding
          looks like u need to rotate 90 degrees to the right!
          I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

          Comment


          • #50
            i hope you win, because you have a very beautiful phyique
            That's what she said -Michael Scott-

            Comment


            • #51
              finally a bigger picture of this picture . i like =)
              That's what she said -Michael Scott-

              Comment


              • #52

                but lets not get side tracked, this is after all Melo's thread.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by lil mama View Post

                  but lets not get side tracked, this is after all Melo's thread.

                  Bet you have a left glute max with relative atrophy.
                  R.I.P. Anabolic fucking Society

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...perhaps you would like to examine me for further evaluation.

                    Originally posted by ThePhysicalTherapist View Post
                    Bet you have a left glute max with relative atrophy.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                      Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...perhaps you would like to examine me for further evaluation.
                      damnnnnnnnn
                      That's what she said -Michael Scott-

                      Comment


                      • #56

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          new rule

                          she has to do these exercises naked. just kidding... but not really.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Her gluteus maximus overpowers her gluteus minimus

                            Comment


                            • #59


                              Very nice. Melo also looks good.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X