Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aiming for the Kill!!! Branch Warren Trains Arms Two Weeks Out from the 2011 Arnold Classic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aiming for the Kill!!! Branch Warren Trains Arms Two Weeks Out from the 2011 Arnold Classic

Its on!!! Branch Warren is 2 weeks out from the 2011 Arnold Classic and is looking "Peeled!" Branch trains arms in this video and talks about his change in training style with arms. He explains how he used to train extremely heavy, but this led to injuries in the past. He feels that changing to higher reps and lighter weight while training arms has led to significant improvement is his arm size and he has remained injury free while training this way.

Branch also talks about some helpful diet tips and shows MD some of his favorite toys!

Branch Is the peoples Champion for sure and with 4 most musculars at the Arnold,he has to be a favorite to win this show! His arms look much improved!

Comment

Great video but I wish they would have shot those guns!!! The only thing that metro-flex is missing is a shooting range out back.
      "Yesterday don't mean shit"

Comment

He is going to win the Arnold, only Victor can stop him. But he needs to be as conditioned and he wont be so congrats Branch! A well deserved win

Comment

Really???? Killing Wild Boar with hands and a knife! Thats fucking crazy!
          www.LamarByrdJr.com
          TeamWolf

Comment

i think it will come down to branch, victor, and evan! shit this is going to be one hell of a competition....and not to mention mr o. this year is going to be sick as hell. good year for the fans. reminds me of back in the late 90's with flex, dorian, shawn, kevin etc. all good athletes...

Comment

branch can do it he is one bad mother fucker

Comment

He looks Great, I really hope he wins.
                Lift smart.

Comment

I hope Victor does well but he is nearly always overhyped, Branch's arms are after improving alot
                  T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Branch is the ultimate bad ass of bodybuilding, he kills animals and eats them, trains hard and heavy

Comment

Branch is one hardcore dude.

Comment

Stop eating the microphone....

Comment

the arnolds going to be between branch and evan, dexter in third, winklaar fourth and victor fifth me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by BenBach View Post
                            the arnolds going to be between branch and evan, dexter in third, winklaar fourth and victor fifth me thinks
                            Evan
                            Branch
                            Rockel

Comment

BRANCH WARREN'S A F***EN MONSTER! BEST OF LUCK TO HIM AND HIS TEAM.
                              "I can accept failure... But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

Comment

Working...
                              X