Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aiming for the Kill!!! Branch Warren Trains Arms Two Weeks Out from the 2011 Arnold Classic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I held a gun like that in the parking lot of my gym, I would have been beaten and arrested by the police.

Comment

We all learn a thing or two from Branch and Ronnie. They really are an inspiration to all of us, no doubt

Comment

That dude doing the shoulder press machine at 2:00 was the most hardcore thing I saw during the whole video... Shit, I were Branch I would slap that 1/2 repping pussy off the machine for being in the same gym as me

Comment

Originally posted by FutureCutler View Post
          That dude doing the shoulder press machine at 2:00 was the most hardcore thing I saw during the whole video... Shit, I were Branch I would slap that 1/2 repping pussy off the machine for being in the same gym as me

Would you really? NO.

Comment

I said if I were Branch. Am I Branch? NO. Learn to read

Comment

I said if I were Branch. Am I Branch? NO. Learn to read
              You didn't say "if you were Branch", you stupidly said "Shit, I were Branch...". Learn to read.

Comment

No, I would need to learn to type, not read... which I should do

Comment

No, I would need to learn to type, not read... which I should do
                  Me too actually.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyDevil View Post
                    Me too actually.
                    Hell yeah... who you got winning this weekend?

Comment

Hell yeah... who you got winning this weekend?
                      Branch or Dexeter. With Evan as the surprise if they're off.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyDevil View Post
                        Branch or Dexeter. With Evan as the surprise if they're off.
                        I'd love to see Evan get it with that momentum from the Flex and Branch looks crazy! With Evan beating Dex I'm not sure if it would make an impact or not, but he definitely looked spot on to me a few weeks ago. It should be a great show with the lineup they have.

Comment

Much as I respect Evan, Dexter and Ronny, have to root for Branch. In top condition, he should be hard to beat.

Comment

He is very peeled in this vid. Good vid. Good luck, its Branch or Wolf for win.

AZZA

Comment

Working...
                            X