Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hungry for a Win! Dennis Wolf Photoshoot Video 2 Weeks Out from the 2011 Arnold Classic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungry for a Win! Dennis Wolf Photoshoot Video 2 Weeks Out from the 2011 Arnold Classic

Just after competing at the Flex Pro, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dennis Wolf hooked up with MD's ace photographer Per Bernal at Gold's Gym in Venice Beach, California. As you can tell by this video, Bernal does not mess around.

looks good

Comment

What the heck...he did not look like that on stage. His back seems to be alot fuller in that photo-shoot. I know he had a good pump, but geeeez he should be in the running here in a few weeks for the Arnold if he can hold that conditioning/size.

Comment

looks great...maybe he corrected the issue that caused him to look so "meh" at the Arnold...if he can hold this, might be a good battle with Branch and the other boys.
        Regardless, i am still thinking it is Branch's time.

Comment

DAMN. Gut is fucking huge on the lat pull down and pulley biceps curl.

Comment

wolf needs a better tan on stage and needs to stay as full as possible, looks crazy in this vid.

hope he brings it at the Arnold.

Comment

he looks fukin huugee in that!

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
                DAMN. Gut is fucking huge on the lat pull down and pulley biceps curl.
                Says the guy with zero muscle.

Comment

Very impressive for a tall BB.

Comment

DENNIS WOLF bringin down the house, u gotta respect him, awesome size and in his early 30's still so young, got another 9 10 years n him give him a good year, and he will smash vic n all, i really would rather have him win then Vic at the Arnold, hes got potential and to fill out his body w all that muscle for being tall, JUST AMAZING!!! WE SHALL SEE, Always respected Wolf hes a humble guy and when i met him last year soo generous as him,my wife and i took some pics, GOD I HOPE HE DOES WELL at the Arnold!!

Comment

Why doesnt he look like this on stage???
                      Lift smart.

Comment

Haven't watched the video yet but don't have to in order to know that Wolf's best days are still ahead of him. I am pulling for this guy to create a lot of upsets in the future.
                        BODYBUILDER MARCUS | The Blog

Comment

Dennis looks ripped and ready! This Guy is so wide and if he tightens up his back he will be trouble in columbus!

Comment

Hope him and Victor rock the house in Columbus.
                            Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
                              Hope him and Victor rock the house in Columbus.
                              me 2!!!go Big Bad!!!
                              @szabi.lovasz

Comment

Working...
                              X