Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hungry for a Win! Dennis Wolf Photoshoot Video 2 Weeks Out from the 2011 Arnold Classic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE:

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Just after competing at the Flex Pro, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dennis Wolf hooked up with MD's ace photographer Per Bernal at Gold's Gym in Venice Beach, California. As you can tell by this video, Bernal does not mess around.

Dennis Wolf Photoshoot Video 2 Weeks Out
    Dennis almost has all the tools to be a top legitimate Olympia threat if...he can bring up his calves and lower back. Unfortunately for him these two lagging bodyparts will always cost him because apart from that he has an incredible physique and a beautiful structure!!

Comment

Originally posted by jjoneil73 View Post
      Dennis almost has all the tools to be a top legitimate Olympia threat if...he can bring up his calves and lower back. Unfortunately for him these two lagging bodyparts will always cost him because apart from that he has an incredible physique and a beautiful structure!!
      True, he has spectacular genetics for some parts and really sucky genetics for others. If he was blessed with a fuller back structure and better calve development this man could definetly be a Mr. O
      Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

i say he still can be..Ronnie won his first mr.O at 34,Dennis is 32 now,so there's still time for him
        @szabi.lovasz

Comment

Dennis looks fantastic there. THAT is what a bodybuilder is supposed to look like.
          Can't wait to see him onstage at the Arnold.

Comment

Originally posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
            Says the guy with zero muscle.
            I have about 639, same number as this guy with a huge gut.

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
              True, he has spectacular genetics for some parts and really sucky genetics for others. If he was blessed with a fuller back structure and better calve development this man could definetly be a Mr. O
              Dennis has brought his back up alot. His lower back looks the way it does bc of the way his lats are attached. He has really thick erector spinae muscles now. His lat spread is very wide. His calves still need alot of attention.

Comment

He has some great body parts, that is for sure but at what price, dont diss me fella's but that huge distended gut at his low bodyfat puts me off. I mean i like the wolf, his back is awesome, its just the current trend of guts amongst the pro's that turns me off.
                He can win this though, its him or Branch.

AZZA

Comment

Working...
                X