Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEAM MD at the ASC: Branch Warren Two Days Out Interview with Shawn Ray and Farah

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM MD at the ASC: Branch Warren Two Days Out Interview with Shawn Ray and Farah

This delt workout is Branch Warren's last training session before the 2011 Arnold Classic.* In this video, Branch talks about the importance of having a good training partner and explains why he does not do military presses behind the neck.* Also Branch discusses the importance of doing drop sets the few weeks before a bodybuilding show. Branch also explains why he does not do trap work.

and...

Two weeks out from the 2011 Arnold Classic, Branch Warren trained his last heavy workout. In this video, Branch talks about his leg photo-shoot with Evan Centopani and how he no longer squats 700 lbs like he used to, but now uses more volume. He focuses on supersets and drop-sets now as opposed to just heavy weight.

Branch talks about some of the mistakes most people make while training legs and his top choice for leg exercises. Branch also talks about his craziest leg workout with Bryan Dobson!

and...

Its on!!! Branch Warren is 2 weeks out from the 2011 Arnold Classic and is looking "Peeled!" Branch trains arms in this video and talks about his change in training style with arms. He explains how he used to train extremely heavy, but this led to injuries in the past. He feels that changing to higher reps and lighter weight while training arms has led to significant improvement is his arm size and he has remained injury free while training this way.

Branch also talks about some helpful diet tips and shows MD some of his favorite toys!

branch's such a badass
    lol i think his voice cracked a little when he was talkin
    now i dont feel so bad when i do it

Comment

looks in good shape and he brought up a good point, who made up "perfect form"?

Comment

Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post
        Seriously? You're not kidding?
        Uhh..
        People who don't want to tear multiple muscles, ligaments, tendons, ect.
        People who don't want arthritis @ 30 years old.

Fucking moron.
        My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Fucking moron? You are the dumb piece of shit that is critisizing one of the best bodybuilders on the planet. What do you know anyways you havnt even gone in a fucking gym, your only workout you do is jerking off, you skinny little fetus. You dont have a fucking clue what it takes to be like Branch, your not man enough to even attempt his fucking warmup. Your not man enough, so what do you know?

Comment

Fucking moron? You are the dumb piece of shit that is critisizing one of the best bodybuilders on the planet. What do you know anyways you havnt even gone in a fucking gym, your only workout you do is jerking off, you skinny little fetus.
            How did I criticize? I stated fact. Next time you overreact, I am going to suck your cock so good.
            My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

There is such thing as "perfect form" but it's really not "perfect" for everyone because, obviously, we're not all built the same. And Branch's style is a little crazy, but it works for him so who cares right?
              Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
                Seriously? You're not kidding?
                Uhh..
                People who don't want to tear multiple muscles, ligaments, tendons, ect.
                People who don't want arthritis @ 30 years old.

Fucking moron.

In reference to Branch's physique from his form/style of lifting.

You can train smart and avoid all those mishaps and still have poor form.

You can nitpick anybody's "perfect form" to look for improvement (or to bitch about).

"Fucking moron".

Comment

How did I criticize? I stated fact. Next time you overreact, I am going to suck your cock so good.
                  What the brown....

Comment

Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Haus of Hell View Post
                      In reference to Branch's physique from his form/style of lifting.

You can train smart and avoid all those mishaps and still have poor form.

You can nitpick anybody's "perfect form" to look for improvement (or to bitch about).

"Fucking moron".
                      Training smart is using good form.
                      How many muscles has Branch torn, or how about even Dorian?
                      How about Ronny Rockell? Oh, none?
                      Terrible form = injury.

I am, in no way, criticizing anybody. I'm just stating the obvious.

It's not rocket science.
                      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Dorian uses pretty spot on form and he's had some bad injuries... wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                          Dorian uses pretty spot on form and he's had some bad injuries... wtf?
                          Have you ever witnessed him doing barbell rows, deadlifts? See the muscle he tore near the end...? Oh, a biceps?

Are you really this simple?
                          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Training smart is using good form.
                            How many muscles has Branch torn, or how about even Dorian?
                            How about Ronny Rockell? Oh, none?
                            Terrible form = injury.

I am, in no way, criticizing anybody. I'm just stating the obvious.

It's not rocket science.
                            Are you saying Dorian used poor form? Looks pretty smooth to me.

Comment

Are you really this gay?
                              I am going to suck your cock so good.
                              I'm not criticizing anyone, I'm just stating the obvious.

Comment

Working...
                              X