Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEAM MD at the ASC: Branch Warren Two Days Out Interview with Shawn Ray and Farah

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLF_KING_01
    replied
    outta him and vic for the whole show

Leave a comment:

• J.M.N.
    replied
    butch the audio isnt working for me on any of the in-room interviews....any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Butch Peterson
    replied
    Hey guys, we got A Branch interview being posted soon.

Leave a comment:

• Poker Face Ace
    replied
    SAME THING AS ME, I HATE HATE WHEN SOME ONE TOUCHES THE BAR WHEN IM BENCHING AND I GOT THE REPS, I GET SOO PISSED, EVEN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER,lOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD BE A GOOD SHOW, BRANCH AND VIC GOING AT IT, CANT WAIT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• He-Man
    replied
    ASC WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• majrminer
    replied
    Balls to you. Win it Branch.

Leave a comment:

• alpmaster
    replied
    gotta love those forearms

Leave a comment:

• water21
    replied
    you can say it works all you want but without any meaningful victories and many torn muscles i would say this justifies some criticism but there must be methods to ones madness

Leave a comment:

• mrolympia84
    replied
    Branch Warren said, "i can't stand when ppl put there hands on the bar, its my set not your set dude so keep your damn hands off the bar." LOL

Leave a comment:

• roeperson
    replied
    Originally posted by jwb View Post
    Dorian tore his bicep doing reverse grip bentover rows... he later admitted it was more a case of poor exercise selection than anything else.

He had tricep tendon pain for many many years before his tricep finally blew out... was just a latter of time really on that one.
    I guess what this should come down too is. You wouldnt take a kid in high School let him watch a Branch warren vid and say this is the correct way to train..
    Honestly this works for Branch as it worked for Ronnie as it works for 100s of other bodybuilders who train like this. My thing is if it aint broke dont fix it. Now if we are using full ROM all the time and still look like shit maybe some of us may want to switch to Branches style of training ... The guy is deff intense thats for sure ..
    My worst pet peeve is the Squat Elitists " ohhh he didnt go ass to grass that was a bad squat" please put your legs up with his. He has some of the best quads in the business.

Leave a comment:

• jwb
    replied
    Dorian tore his bicep doing reverse grip bentover rows... he later admitted it was more a case of poor exercise selection than anything else.

He had tricep tendon pain for many many years before his tricep finally blew out... was just a latter of time really on that one.

Leave a comment:

• TLF_KING_01
    replied
    cant wait for the new dvd!

Leave a comment:

• TheKillerOfSaints
    replied
    POST UP PICS AND THEN I WILL(I HAVE A HUNDRED PICS UP ALREADY).....IF NOT YOU ARE A COWARD WHO SHOULD JUST SHUT UP

Leave a comment:

• TheKillerOfSaints
    replied
    post pics son....less talkin

Leave a comment:

• IFBBOUND
    replied
    8:48 on the Delt's vid-Holy Shit!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X