This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGift View Post
    LOL did you guys catch that part where Rolley was asked why he looked flat? Something along the lines as "My coach say I used too much oil." OOPs wrong answer. Yu have to listen carefully.
    what roelly meant, he was left alone behind the stage and had been paint in hotel room,behind THE stage they paint him again so that all tan lines were shut and then you get the flat looks.
    InShape TRAINER
    http://www.roellywinklaar.nl/blog

Comment

Roelly has got ALOT of potential, and if he comes in full and shredded who knows where he'll place? we haven't seen him at his best yet. I hope he does well.

Comment

The link is not working at the moment?
        ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Link not working for me...

Comment

Really good interview Giles. Winklaar is a monster :O I think he's gonna come top 3 in ARC
            T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Wasn't sure if Roelly was competing or not this Arnold. Seeing as he is he will be right up there with evan, dennis, dexter, branch, victor, and rockel. I believe that dexter and Branch will separate from the pack and it will be decisive first and second. After that the next 5 slots are open game and I'd like to see evan and Roelly in the top 6.

Comment

Great job on the interview bro, enjoyed it. Things did get deep with the dad part, Roelly seems like a good man.

Comment

i believe he will have a good showing at the AC then maybe get 1st or 2nd the following weekend.
                  Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Comment

Great interview Giles. I wish Roelly the best. With Sibil guiding, it seems she will keep him from trying to put on too much size. I hope they continue to put emphasis on shape, condition, and then size.
                    ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Thanks Giles
                      the hope still lives and the dream will never die

Comment

Roelly and Sibil are great people!
                        I am dead sure Roelly will be one of the 3 best in the world within 3 years.

Comment

Taking a knife for his younger brother, big respect.

Comment

Originally posted by plasmoid View Post
                            Taking a knife for his younger brother, big respect.
                            Yeah seriously, especially for such a quiet guy you'd never think to want to start a fight like Roelly.
                            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Yes indeed

Originally posted by ionicrod View Post
                              Great interview Giles. I wish Roelly the best. With Sibil guiding, it seems she will keep him from trying to put on too much size. I hope they continue to put emphasis on shape, condition, and then size.
                              I agree 100% with that. Aesthetics, symmetry, conditioning and then mass. There are enough mass at the expense of quality athletes out there. Roelly has way to much potential to go with the status quo.

Comment

Mad Respect to Roelly for standing up and protecting his brother like that, thats a real man!

Comment

Working...
                                X