Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEAM MD at the ASC: Victor Martinez Two Days Out! Hotel room inteview with Shawn Ray!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM MD at the ASC: Victor Martinez Two Days Out! Hotel room inteview with Shawn Ray!

Shawn Ray talks to Victor Martinez two days out from the Arnold Classic in his hotel room in Columbus Ohio

In this final MHP/MD Victor Martinez video update we get a quick taste of the training sessions of the last
    few weeks leading up to the Arnold Classic. We watch as Victor is pushed through a shoulder routine from
    a few weeks ago, assisted by Oscar Ardon despite an injured leg, and we witness an intense back workout
    just nine days before the show that is remarkable for the strength and energy exhibited despite Vic's
    depleted state.

At the end, in a rare relaxed moment of candor, Victor makes a connection between the recent NASCAR
    upset and the FLEX Pro and acknowledges the new generation of talented young bodybuilders that are
    nipping at the heels of the veterans.

This footage in expanded form will be a part of the MHP Victor Martinez DVD that we have been working
    on for over two years.

and...

This is a Victor Martinez that you have never seen before. Check out Victor benching 405 with less than a week out from the Arnold. Victor talks about working with Oscar, training heavy with less than a week out, and how his diet changes day to day.

Victor explains that in the past, he has always trained lighter as the show approached due to fear of injury, but Oscar has him training as heavy as possible leading up to the show.

really hope he wins
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

arnold classic winner!!!!!!!
      he'll kill d competition

Comment

Honesty think he will be winning or at worst 2nd place. He looks sick!!! And Oscar is doing a fantastic job with him both mentally as fysically!

Comment

you will be very disappointed.
          After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

Comment

Can't wait to see him win it!
            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Look how agile Oscar is! Ducking back and forth underneath that bar. Comparable to a gymnast or ballerina!

Comment

Love watching Victor train compared to Branch Warren. Victor went just as heavy, if not heavier with great form and guidance from Oscar. Smooth and controled reps with some drop sets and negatives. I hope Vic all the best at the Arnold.

Branch #2

Comment

his conditioning does not look on par with branch.

Comment

Would have liked to see whats under the clothes, stomach was sticking out quite a bit but I mean I dont put anything into that as long as its controlled on stage.

Comment

Spartacus is a great series, I agree.

Comment

I hope Vic wins this. He has insane size and symmetry. Go vic!!!
                        http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...aining-Journal

Comment

wow def best he has look and i think picking oscar was the way to go...

Comment

I dont know he looks a little off, look at his gut.. Maybe its just air.
                            Lift smart.

Comment

why doesnt he bring the bar all the way down to his chest on incline and flat? did he suffer a shoulder injury?
                              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                              X