Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEAM MD at the ASC: Victor Martinez Two Days Out! Hotel room inteview with Shawn Ray!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking massive! Victor really deserves to win this show, he seems to be doing all it takes to get it done. Personally, I'd be dissapointed if he didn't win. It's incredible how he's still going strong, after what he has been through.

Best wishes, Victor.

Comment

i think some of you are dum to say he looks off when hes wearing a shirt the whole time lol
      nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by roy1979 View Post
        he looks flat and soft to me dont think oscar is that onto it
        Originally posted by solafide View Post
        HUGE gut
        www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

his guts only sticking out when he's benching, trust me, if he's on, no one is going to touch him. i have faith in oscar bringing him in.

Comment

What's the belt for?
            R.I.P. Anabolic fucking Society

Comment

good luck vic! but wow branch really is way leaner then everyone else! branch ftw!

Comment

Branch doesn have the lines and symmetry that Vics got, branch needs some work w his arms and needs more work on his back but branch IS hard as nails, VICS got the whole package just a lil conditioning and im sure hes w the man Oscar for that w hes on low low LOW carbs, w should bring him in, and the guy did 405 inclines w almost zero carbs, which is a good sign hes holdin on to his muscles and strength, i believe we shall see the best Vic on stage since he won the Arnold...

Comment

no offense but seriously wat a shit workout incline bench, flat bench, flat flyes with shitty form and bitch weight??? wtf is that?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
                    his guts only sticking out when he's benching, trust me, if he's on, no one is going to touch him. i have faith in oscar bringing him in.
                    No... his gut was sticking out while sitting up but hey Kai won with a huge gut also so who cares.

Comment

hope vic can pull it off
                      home boys been thru alot he deserves it

Comment

Victor Sounds Focused and Oscar has a good Track Record working with Kai and Evan! Victor is also very easy to talk with at the shows and treats his his fans great!

Comment

At the end of the day a 90% vic should mop the floor with a 100% Warren.

Warren has so many flaws, little t-rex arms, lack of back, over powering chest, over powering quads.

Vic's only flaw is his condition. Although to me a BB'ing contest shouldn't be about who has more cuts in his glutes.

Comment

thanks

i hope he will win the arnold classic, but, the battle will be very hard.
                            good luck victor.

Comment

Originally posted by 7point13 View Post
                              At the end of the day a 90% vic should mop the floor with a 100% Warren.

Warren has so many flaws, little t-rex arms, lack of back, over powering chest, over powering quads.
                              QFT

Comment

Originally posted by dapr0 View Post
                                no offense but seriously wat a shit workout incline bench, flat bench, flat flyes with shitty form and bitch weight??? wtf is that?
                                please enlighten us with your chest workout so we can learn the true meaning of 'hardcore'

Comment

Working...
                                X