Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEAM MD at the ASC: Victor Martinez Two Days Out! Hotel room inteview with Shawn Ray!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    victor martinez

    i think victor have everything to win this show him and dexter jackson are the favorites to win this show good luck victor

    Comment


    • #62
      I hate to say it but looks bloated in the face....

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
        why doesnt he bring the bar all the way down to his chest on incline and flat? did he suffer a shoulder injury?
        Tore a pec a few years ago, partial tear, barely any visible change to his pec from it but I've done that and it curtailed my enthusiasm for flat bench..... I stop a inch or so above my chest now.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
          why doesnt he bring the bar all the way down to his chest on incline and flat? did he suffer a shoulder injury?
          Can you explain the benefit of doing so rather than an inch or two from?
          2013 British Columbia Heavyweight and Overall Champion.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by big yony View Post
            i think victor have everything to win this show him and dexter jackson are the favorites to win this show good luck victor
            except conditioning and the insane mass that branch is carrying
            After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

            Comment


            • #66
              his down fall has been leg development since his injury, as well as overall conditioning. He has the potential to do great. wish him the best of luck
              Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
              F.I.T. Corps

              Comment


              • #67
                yeahhh buddy almost showtime!

                Comment


                • #68
                  I hope Vic wins...I thnk Branch will win.

                  I hope Roelly places op 3....I think Essa will.
                  FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    stupid...dude cant hit a pose for the fans? wtf is wrong with these guys...like it matters if people see what he looks like.....retarded...these guys act like they are nfl coaches or something
                    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      mike said that his coach thought that the comments (negative) would influence the judges and cause an epidemic on the forums and whould play a role in his placing as he wants to be 100% on the stage as fans can judge from that,
                      Originally posted by lilarnold View Post
                      stupid...dude cant hit a pose for the fans? wtf is wrong with these guys...like it matters if people see what he looks like.....retarded...these guys act like they are nfl coaches or something

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        I'm rooting for Vic! I like Evan also, but I think Vic has had his mind set on this for a while. Bring home the W.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I agree! People can sway the judges even now. I think it's smart to wait until the Arnold.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X