Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would someone want to pay a trainer just to help bring up one bodypart, especially legs.....fuck me, deep squats, deep leg press, deep everything!!! Get full ROM on legs and your legs will grow, biggest problem with not doing full ROM on legs is it shows in the volume of the muscle.....

Comment

Essa looks depleted as fuck, I recon he will be in better shape than Victor and Rolley
      Z

Comment

Well I believe he got into a bad car wreck and it was interfering with his leg training so maybe he needed ways to train around injuries or something....I don't know
        Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

Fst-7 is pretty complicated so he hired Hany.
          2013 British Columbia Heavyweight and Overall Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyO View Post
            Fst-7 is pretty complicated so he hired Hany.
            Ahaha! May be he tough if he wanted to be the best in the world, he needed the guru who train (and give tips for drugs to) the current Mr.Olympia.

Comment

md needs to stop interviewing motherfuckers that DONT SPEAK ENGLISH. ps, GF is a greaseball. his presence makes me not as interested in MD. just sayin.

Comment

scary looking MOF
                http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...pictureid=9381

Comment

He goes from not knowing a word of english last year to knowing a bit now i give the man some credit, cut the man some slack haha

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
                    Yea Farah brought him in with awesome conditioning...and Ill probably get an infraction to why he was dropped lol
                    pm me then
                    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by UriahMcGee View Post
                      He wanted a nutritionist who was also a trainer to help bring up his legs that's why he went with Hany
                      you njust said in another debate we had that there are no secrets and information is easily available out there... how can you bring up your legs? train like an animal, eat like a beast, and take "supps" like a madman... no need to throw $10,000.00 at Hany
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by ARKeiller View Post
                        Why would someone want to pay a trainer just to help bring up one bodypart, especially legs.....fuck me, deep squats, deep leg press, deep everything!!! Get full ROM on legs and your legs will grow, biggest problem with not doing full ROM on legs is it shows in the volume of the muscle.....
                        also stretching is very very important in leg training

Comment

man he looks sunkin in the face! i bet he is shredded!!

Comment

Originally posted by UriahMcGee View Post
                            He wanted a nutritionist who was also a trainer to help bring up his legs that's why he went with Hany
                            LOL No he didnt

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
                              LOL No he didnt
                              what you told me makes me sick to my stomach, i would have done more than just change nutritionist!
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Rocky or Miami Muscle---please PM me the reason too...I am thinking of hiring George but I'd like to hear why he was dropped.
                                Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Working...
                                X