Leave a comment:

• BDEGRD
    replied
    Dark Horse

Leave a comment:

• Miami Muscle
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    so far i have two people confirming what i heard...nothing to do with farah s skills as a trainer so you can go ahead and work with him bro
    x2 it has nothing to do with his contest preparation..He is Golden in that department

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by DK77 View Post
    I thought Essa and his wife disliked Farrah after some ordeal they had awhile back. What made him change his mind?
    nothing made him change his mind, they know they will always bump into each other at all bbing events so they have to learn how to coexist

Leave a comment:

• DK77
    replied
    I thought Essa and his wife disliked Farrah after some ordeal they had awhile back. What made him change his mind?

Leave a comment:

• KINic
    replied
    Originally posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    well there are no secrets as far as training and nutrition but some gurus know more about supps than others
    No secrets... but training better can make much more a difference than we give credit to in these years of drugs abuse. Ask Wolf and his ''high lats''.

Leave a comment:

• UriahMcGee
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    you njust said in another debate we had that there are no secrets and information is easily available out there... how can you bring up your legs? train like an animal, eat like a beast, and take "supps" like a madman... no need to throw $10,000.00 at Hany
    well there are no secrets as far as training and nutrition but some gurus know more about supps than others

Leave a comment:

• UriahMcGee
    replied
    Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
    LOL No he didnt
    I am only saying what his wife said...I know there is always more to a story than is stated

Leave a comment:

• Kevin27
    replied
    I saw this dude in Dallas.

I was rooting for Cedric but Essa would not be denied.

I don't know what he will do here.

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by Jnova7723 View Post
    Rocky or Miami Muscle---please PM me the reason too...I am thinking of hiring George but I'd like to hear why he was dropped.
    so far i have two people confirming what i heard...nothing to do with farah s skills as a trainer so you can go ahead and work with him bro

Leave a comment:

• Poker Face Ace
    replied
    he will do well, essa gonna be in the top 6. 1)vic 2)branch 3)wolf or dex, 5)rockell then 6)essa

Leave a comment:

• Jnova7723
    replied
    Rocky or Miami Muscle---please PM me the reason too...I am thinking of hiring George but I'd like to hear why he was dropped.

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
    LOL No he didnt
    what you told me makes me sick to my stomach, i would have done more than just change nutritionist!

Leave a comment:

• Miami Muscle
    replied
    Originally posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    He wanted a nutritionist who was also a trainer to help bring up his legs that's why he went with Hany
    LOL No he didnt

Leave a comment:

• bhuge
    replied
    man he looks sunkin in the face! i bet he is shredded!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X