Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ms International play-by-play with Lenda Murray and Shawn Ray plus links to the pics!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Debi Laszechski
    SRay: 3rd place last year. Experienced Poser, Boobs a tad too big and distracts overall. Long flowing hair. Poses with style & grace.[/COLOR][/B]
    [/B]
    I hadn't noticed. Aren't they the same size as last year?
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Comment

Vanessa Interviews the Fitness Competitors at the Meet and Greet HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
        who is she? she has the blockiest waist i ve ever seen on a fbb
        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Comment

"I hadn't noticed. Aren't they the same size as last year?"
            I have a Closer Seat this year!

Comment

Love the way Popa looks, but Iris is hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                who is she? she has the blockiest waist i ve ever seen on a fbb
                Maria Gomez

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Comment

2011 Ms. International Invitational
                  Pro Womens Bodybuilding

Dayana Cadeau:
                  LM: Legs looking great! Better shape than several years. Abs are a bit distracting, kind of smooth. Glutes could be tighter. definitely better than the past.
                  SR: Big and Shapley.* Slight film of H2O but muscular and better than the Olympia!
                  Jeannie Paparone:
                  LM: In great shape! Conditioning is excellent! Shoulders a tad overpowering. Overall pleasing
                  SR" Color is a tad orange, Hams a bit soft, good shape! Back is peeled! Structure is appealing!
                  Maria Segura:
                  LM: Tad Blocky but great shape! Suit is not helping her structure. Needs to smile more, work on her opverall presence especially her walk.
                  SR: Thick back is hard! better condition than her previous shows.
                  Alina Popa:
                  LM: Love her shape! Better than last year! Nice symmetry overall!
                  SR: Excellent! Abs, Thighs looking fabulous! I really like her!
                  Maria Rita Bello
                  LM: Leanest incedible Glute Detail and Hams! RIPPED!!
                  SR: Great Abs, best conditioning, structure needs to be improved! Traps and back are shredded!
                  Yaxeni O Garcia
                  LM: Great shape! Glutes are not* getting better.
                  SR: Looks very pleasing not overly improved but very consistant! May have problems in Back Comparision shots with some of the other woman.
                  Antoinette Thompson
                  LM: Perfect for Physique! Harder at the ms. Ol but a tad off for this one, still doing a great job!
                  SR: Muscular, Great legs, Abs a tad soft. Holding a bit of water but very pleasing to watch pose!
                  Sarah Hayes:
                  LM: needs more maturity, Overall pleasing shape and obviously softer than the other girls. Needs more time as a Pro to develope.
                  SR: Pro Debut! Pretty looking woman and body! A tad soft in hams, back is hard and detailed! Wode lat spread. Very good but young
                  Iris Kyle:
                  LM: Looks great, tight but could be harder.
                  SR: Typical iris! Big, Muscular and hard! Thighs are sick with size! Great Calves a tad softer than the Ms. O
                  Cathy LeFrancois
                  LM: Good shape, hard but appearsa a tad Flat. Something is missing. A tad blocky this time out.
                  SR: Pleasing over all, not AMAZING but hard and compact.
                  Debi Laszewski
                  LM: Impressive from the side shots! Crazy calves, very hard! Waist size came down, a tad smaller in size.
                  SR: 3rd at last years Olympia! Wide Back. Legs are ripped and separated! Working with George Farah.
                  Betty Adkins:
                  LM: In good shape today! Not as hard as Iris, Yaxeni and some of the others. if she continues to diet, she will get tighter!
                  SR: Very pleasing shape! Great structure, vastly improved with tiny waist and good size. By comparision, needs to be harder.

End Round.
                  Yall forgot Tina Chandler...
                  JOIN my health transformation challenge
                  www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

"I hadn't noticed. Aren't they the same size as last year?"
                    I have a Closer Seat this year!
                    lol, lucky YOU! lol.
                    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
                      is it just me or does she have "winner" written all over her?
                      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Comment

Love Tina's routine, energy, outfit and that cute butt is nice.

Comment

Comment

Adela's aerial splits weren't as wide as usual were they?
                              Freaking incredible mix of athleticism, energy and sexiness though. You go chica! lol.

Comment

Here we go....

First up...

Tina Durkin

VC:
                                She's energetic and hitting all of her moves spot on. I think it's better than the Ft. Laud, it's the same routine...but it's...nicer. She's on point tonight.
                                LilSho: Same routine as Ft Laud. I like her purple outfit. It's sorta 80s ish.

Adela Garcia

VC:
                                Oooh yeah, I love Adela's gothic-edgy look.

LilSho:
                                Very cool, futuristic. I like how she always adds some latin flare to her routines.

VC:
                                badass look, oh yeah she's rockin it! She definitely added some latin music to her routine. That was perfect, one to beat!

Last edited by LilSho; March 4th, 2011, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X