No announcement yet.

Lenda Murray and Shawn with 2011 Ms International Winner Iris Kyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have a positive view of the media ?.....of course not !

Comment

Originally posted by Bantamweightchamp2011 View Post
      Do I have a positive view of the media ?.....of course not !
      Thank you.
      <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Comment

One of the interesting moments.
        <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Comment

When asked by Shawn Ray if Kyle considered pulling out of show due to illness Kyle responded, "I thought about it and said it wouldn't be fair because there's other athletes that petitioned for the show and me to pull out would be like not a great way to represent the sport."

Comment

^^^^^^^
            SOUPS ON....COME GET UR SUPER SIZE SERVINGS ON

Comment

It was soooo good to see Lenda again last weekend, she's so gorgeous, my perfect woman!!! Got a smooch and a sneaky feel of her delts from her too...Nice.
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                It was soooo good to see Lenda again last weekend, she's so gorgeous, my perfect woman!!! Got a smooch and a sneaky feel of her delts from her too...Nice.
                Oh your so lucky dude
                Lenda is hot

Comment

Working...
                X