This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
    Wolf does not lose the back lat spread. He is very wide.
    I agree 100%...I was just "sayng" but not agreeing that he loses all the back poses. He was the widest on the lat spread 110% followed by Vic
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by lil cee View Post
      How do you get the play by play anyone?
      it was on BB.com and now they are done, bikini is currently live which is fkn waste of time. There would be replay on BBcom arnolds page so go ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
        branch can improve all he wants he still has shit genetics and shouldnt be top 5 on shape alone

i was thinking i'm the only one who thinks his body is shit, just a big veiny block is all he is.most have him in first i wouldn't have him in the top 6.
        it should between vic and centaponi

Comment

• 1. Wolf
          2. Branch
          3. Vic
          4. Evan
          5. Rockel
          6. Dex
          7. Roelly
          8. JOJ

Comment

• Originally posted by yazid View Post
            what are u smoking??
            Not wolf's dick that for sure unlike everyone else....
            HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

• vic needs to be a little dryer from the front and i think he can win it..

Comment

• Tough one to call. I think Ronny is good enough. I would like to see Victor win, but he didn't come in totally dry. Branch probably has it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleDeuce22 View Post
                  I don't know where on the score card this a place to put points for "flow"..Towards the end of Ronnie C's olympias I don't think his physique was flowing or even yates, they were mass monsters with thick huge dense muscle and they got what 14 olympias btw them!!! Rockel has probably the most athesitic/flowing build up there along with dexter and where are they in the lineup?
                  You either like size or shape. I prefer physiques that have some sort of shape to them. Blocky physiqes are not aesthetic. You either like Gaspari or Labrada. Two totally different bodies.
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• lol @ those who have Wolf winning!

Comment

• Originally posted by oldtimmy View Post
                      Not wolf's dick that for sure unlike everyone else....

that means that everyone else is wrong and u are the only enlightened
                      @szabi.lovasz

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleDeuce22 View Post
                        Well I like size, i mean its bodybuilding for crying out loud..for example, Ruuhl was the best example of a BB'er yes it was pleasing to look at for a model shoot lol but he was everything you wanted in a BBer, trying to build the most muscle humanly possible on his physique...too me thats bodybuilding
                        Rhul was a disgusting synthol mess. So glad he was not rewarded with good placing in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
                          Ben Pakman is a human tank! I think he could be top 5-6 here Thanks for the videos on the PJ Robbie!
                          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

• Originally posted by yazid View Post
                            that means that everyone else is wrong and u are the only enlightened
                            nope.....you're just reading people comments on here there's a shit load of people who agree wolf doesn't belong top 3.
                            HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                              You either like size or shape. I prefer physiques that have some sort of shape to them. Blocky physiqes are not aesthetic. You either like Gaspari or Labrada. Two totally different bodies.
                              Well I like size, i mean its bodybuilding for crying out loud..for example, Ruuhl was the best example of a BB'er yes it was pleasing to look at for a model shoot lol but he was everything you wanted in a BBer, trying to build the most muscle humanly possible on his physique...too me thats bodybuilding

Comment

• Originally posted by oldtimmy View Post
                                nope.....you're just reading people comments on here there's a shit load of people who agree wolf doesn't belong top 3.
                                @szabi.lovasz

Comment

Working...
                                X