Clear All

• This is the way I see it turning out.
    Branch
    Wolf
    Victor
    Evan
    Roiine

Comment

• Branch should win, he is the best from the front and back, most mass, best conditioning he doesnt look pretty, but this is a muscle contest, if you want pretty go look at the physique devision. Wolf probably will be second, Evan third and Vic fourth. Vic is off his best, his legs are down they dont match the upper body. Rockel will get screwed again, but he should be in the top 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldtimmy View Post
        when he turns around its awful.... ya hes condition so is about everyone else. stop being bias and look his back, glutes and hammies their shit....
        I am NOT a Wolf fan LOL so there is no bias. I'm just seeing a monster next to the others today....which is rare for Wolf and unexpected. The back poses, say he loses them all, are only a few of the many but his back is WIDE and his shoulders in the rear poses are incredible...best on the stage. His arms have come up big time too. From the front and sides he looks big and full and ripped today. Something he hasn't been able to repeat since 2007-2008 so all I'm saying is that he is finally at least heading in the right direction again. NO MORE GURUS hahaha.

I don't get the hype and ass licking over Evan? he needs some major improvements...which he will do cause he's young and smart. But his color was too light, he needs way more chest, back (lower lats and width), thigh sweep and what happend to that nice deep crisp arm definition in the FDB pose that he had at the NYC PRO????
        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• In reality

1. Branch
          2. EVan
          3. Victor(or rockel)
          4.Rockel(or victor)
          5.Dexter
          6.Wolf
          But you have to please the masses thou right???
          HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

• hhhummmm.... my top 6

Branch
            Victor
            Evan
            Wolf
            Dexter
            Rockel

Comment

• Originally posted by boyoboyo View Post
              your nuts.

it looks fine, and makes him stand out.

Wolfe looked impressive. He is good enough to win. He crushes Branch from the front and side
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Wolf looks fantastic and would be my clear choice for first. But Branch is going to win and that's a sad thing for bodybuilding. His physique is just a hideous mess in so many ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
                  Wow, Dex battling for 4th....
                  Not going to happen DExter looks small today, 6th for him.

Comment

• branch can improve all he wants he still has shit genetics and shouldnt be top 5 on shape alone
                    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Evan looked the best bar none. I could give a shit about who has more size. The structure, color, shape, and condition are all perfect.
                      http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...pictureid=9381

Comment

• great pre judging
                        i'm so happy that dennis made the 1st callout!!
                        here's my pick:
                        1 Victor Martinez
                        2 Dennis Wolf
                        3Branch Warren
                        4 Evan Centopani
                        @szabi.lovasz

Comment

• Originally posted by oldtimmy View Post
                          In reality

1. Branch
                          2. EVan
                          3. Victor(or rockel)
                          4.Rockel(or victor)
                          5.Dexter
                          6.Wolf
                          But you have to please the masses thou right???
                          Wolf was in the first callout. That will be your top 3. LOL @ him placing 6th. Rockel was compared with JOJ and Roelly. That was for 5th-8th.
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Originally posted by boyoboyo View Post
                            your nuts.

it looks fine, and makes him stand out.
                            nope...it sure doesn't
                            This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

• I don't know why everyone is hating on Branch, the guy looks phenomenal.he has improved his back conditioning a lot since the olympia..he looks a lot better than he did at the olympia and it is his show to lose. Yes he may not have the most please physique, but he is every bit of the definition of a BB'er. Wolf looks to be getting better as prejudging went on and yes his high inserts on his lats does hurt him a bit but he seems to be on today. Vic is back and looking great as we go on. While evan is good he still needs work, his side chest is very week, needs more quad thickness.

Comment

• Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                                I am NOT a Wolf fan LOL so there is no bias. I'm just seeing a monster next to the others today....which is rare for Wolf and unexpected. The back poses, say he loses them all, are only a few of the many but his back is WIDE and his shoulders in the rear poses are incredible...best on the stage. His arms have come up big time too. From the front and sides he looks big and full and ripped today. Something he hasn't been able to repeat since 2007-2008 so all I'm saying is that he is finally at least heading in the right direction again. NO MORE GURUS hahaha.

I don't get the hype and ass licking over Evan? he needs some major improvements...which he will do cause he's young and smart. But his color was too light, he needs way more chest, back (lower lats and width), thigh sweep and what happend to that nice deep crisp arm definition in the FDB pose that he had at the NYC PRO????
                                Wolf does not lose the back lat spread. He is very wide.

Comment

Working...
                                X