Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prejudging callout videos from the 2011 Arnold Classic! Branch, Evan, Wolf, Victor, Rockel ...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis Wolf just came out....Great legs. Abs look nice with his lines. SORRY, Branch has got to get rid of that GUT!!! Dennis has the V. So he has a high lat insertion. Branch looks pregnant. Which is worse? You tell me. Dennis is missing chest striations like Gaspari had. He needs that and then he wins!

Comment

Victor looks better than Expected .. Evan looks great but faded .. branch , same old look ..
      Thick as Hell but no flow to his body .. Big but just Blocky as Fuck .. not pleasing to the eye ..

Comment

Fohuad looks good.

Comment

I AGREE!!
          Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
          Dennis Wolf just came out....Great legs. Abs look nice with his lines. SORRY, Branch has got to get rid of that GUT!!! Dennis has the V. So he has a high lat insertion. Branch looks pregnant. Which is worse? You tell me. Dennis is missing chest striations like Gaspari had. He needs that and then he wins!

Comment

SOO TRUE!!
            Originally posted by jkdk View Post
            Victor looks better than Expected .. Evan looks great but faded .. branch , same old look ..
            Thick as Hell but no flow to his body .. Big but just Blocky as Fuck .. not pleasing to the eye ..

Comment

Victor, Evan, Dennis, Branch

Comment

victor, branch, dennis

Comment

I have to say that this show was weak for the Arnold Classic. I think Evan has the best package out of the top 3 and with a tan he probably would have been able to grab this win. I heard he refuses to tan at all and relies only on painting. I understand that tanning isn't the best thing for your body but lets be honest, bodybuilding isn't the healthiest sport to be involved in and tanning is really the least of the health concerns. Gaining massive amounts of weight, lifting all kinds of heavy weight, dieting down to dangerously low body fat.. If your going to make this your career I personally view it as foolish to do everything and then not tan. Evan looks amazing, I am not taking anything away from him. He obviously worked extremely hard. Sad to see him sacrifice the best placing he could have gotten over bad color. With that said I thought Ronny Rockel had the best overall package of any competitor in the show. He doesn't have the overall size to beat these monsters but with stripped glutes and hams he could knock off a lot of these guys.

Comment

condition

Did someone forget to tell these guys they had a show this weekend? Everyone of them look about 3 weeks out with their conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
                      No offense to Branch as a person, but he has no business being next to Evan, Victor, Dexter, Ronny Rockel, ect.
                      ^^^^^

In your Face Punk!
                      If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
                        No offense to Branch as a person, but he has no business being next to Evan, Victor, Dexter, Ronny Rockel, ect.
                        You sir are a troll.
                        Lift smart.

Comment

Working...
                        X