Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Wins 2011 Arnold Classic RESULTS, SCORECARD & FINAL REPORT by Ron Harris

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TeamAwesomeBody View Post
    Branch was deserving of the win! Wolf looked good, but he is still going to have to add more mass, and keep his body complete to be able to compete with Jay , Branch and Victor.

If Jay is 100% on, THERE is NO COMPETITION for him. Like Ronnie in his prime, he can't be beat by the current crop.

Game over.
    Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Comment

• Agreed .... somewhat. I dont think Jay can be beat by the "current " crop. But if Phil has improved again this year like he did last year ... he could beat Jay. And Jay is my all time favorite bodybuilder.
      Train Hard...Eat Hard...Rest...Repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by gymrat9929 View Post
        Agreed .... somewhat. I dont think Jay can be beat by the "current " crop. But if Phil has improved again this year like he did last year ... he could beat Jay. And Jay is my all time favorite bodybuilder.
        Phil is going to be a real pain in the ass for Jay this year.

Now that Kai is working with George and should be peeled and dry, he too could give Jay one hell of a fight.
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• "I'd like to the my lord and savior, Jesus Christ, for allowing me to stay alive and prosper after all these years of my heavy abuse of drugs... in a pursuit to create an artificial body... which represents nothing you ever wanted to create... to impress others with... Please grant me the ability to withstand a heart attack or stroke from the grams of trenbolone and anadrol... so as I may do this again for more years to come...

I'll go to church I promise...

Thanks Jesus, Amen"

- Branch Warren

Comment

• Originally posted by alpmaster View Post
            "I'd like to the my lord and savior, Jesus Christ, for allowing me to stay alive and prosper after all these years of my heavy abuse of drugs... in a pursuit to create an artificial body... which represents nothing you ever wanted to create... to impress others with... Please grant me the ability to withstand a heart attack or stroke from the grams of trenbolone and anadrol... so as I may do this again for more years to come...

I'll go to church I promise...

Thanks Jesus, Amen"

- Branch Warren

ROTMFFLMFAO!!!!!!!

C'mon, now. We all know it was the Muscletech Cell Tech and Halo.
            He's all natural, didn't you know?

I thought they all were.
            Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Comment

Working...
            X