Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Wins 2011 Arnold Classic RESULTS, SCORECARD & FINAL REPORT by Ron Harris

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was Unanimous...

In a unanimous decision, all judges thought that Branch was the clear winner. They asked him to step out of the comparison lineup for crying out loud.

In addition, Lee Labrada, well known for his symmetry and shape, continually commented that Branch was far superior to all the other athletes last night. If you want to argue asthetics, certainly that's a subjective issue. But if Sean Ray, Lee Labrada, and Flex Wheeler (all well-known for their shape and symmetry and ALL Hall-of-Famer's) all said that Branch blew away the competition... you gotta believe they know what they're looking at.

Branch may be blocky, but he continues to IMPROVE his physique and the judges reward him for that. Other guys come in a tad softer, their size and shape never change, and it's the same old same old. Branch's back and arms have come up, and he blew everyone away last night.

Can't argue facts. Great win Branch.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by outlawkid201 View Post
      How come u weren't up on that stage?
      your an idiot.

Comment

Not a fan of Branch's physique but I admire and respect his work ethic in the gym and his dedication to becoming the very best he can be. Congrats on the Arnold Classic Title Branch, you've proved us all wrong and won a major title, finally!

I thought the show was between Dennis Wolf and Evan personally, but then again it's a subjective sport and we all have a look we prefer over another.
        "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

[QUOTE=jschnitz55;2488197]In a unanimous decision, all judges thought that Branch was the clear winner. They asked him to step out of the comparison lineup for crying out loud.

In addition, Lee Labrada, well known for his symmetry and shape, continually commented that Branch was far superior to all the other athletes last night. If you want to argue asthetics, certainly that's a subjective issue. But if Sean Ray, Lee Labrada, and Flex Wheeler (all well-known for their shape and symmetry and ALL Hall-of-Famer's) all said that Branch blew away the competition... you gotta believe they know what they're looking at.

Branch may be blocky, but he continues to IMPROVE his physique and the judges reward him for that. Other guys come in a tad softer, their size and shape never change, and it's the same old same old. Branch's back and arms have come up, and he blew everyone away last night.

Can't argue facts.

No sir you can't Branch won it cause he looked the best. Symmetry aside, he still with that blocky physique looked the best of the bunch
          Last edited by Nate; November 8th, 2011, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Why does everyone keep saying Branch is such a hard worker? While I totally agree, I think the other competitors work just as hard in and out of the gym. U don't become a pro bodybuilder by being a slacker. Just sayin
            All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

top to bottom that scorecard is bullshit. seeing pictures is one thing, but actually being there in person and now seeing the scores, its ridiculous.

Comment

Bullshit.
                My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bantamweightchamp2011 View Post
                  no..hard work, genetics, and a pharmacy !..lets not bullshit everyone ! Keep it honest bro !
                  your new ..lol..do you have to state the obvious ..just being honest bro!..lmao

Comment

Originally posted by kentclark View Post
                    That goes with any sport or competition , hell anything in life. You dont have to be an actor to critize a performance , or have played basketball to speak to the way someone plays in a game. You dunce

sure, and you must be one of them LOL i can tell by the way you reacted, agressive and disrespectfull, and i didnt even meant you LOL

having an opion is ok, but you my friend you talk like you "know"..but obviously you dont..

let me explain in your language: how can you talk about sex, if you never had any..? you know what im sayin'

now stop pretend you know and just stick to your goddamn opinion..and we already know your opion, so just let it go man...he already won and theres nothing you can do about it,

have a good day sir

Comment

• Branch won simply because he is always on point...dex said himself he took the flex show lightly..fkn dumb..you will never hear branch say shit like that he always comes to win and he was rewarded while the others didnt do the xtra work..period

Comment

• Originally posted by spartan80 View Post
                        sure, and you must be one of them LOL i can tell by the way you reacted, agressive and disrespectfull, and i didnt even meant you LOL

having an opion is ok, but you my friend you talk like you "know"..but obviously you dont..

let me explain in your language: how can you talk about sex, if you never had any..? you know what im sayin'

now stop pretend you know and just stick to your goddamn opinion..and we already know your opion, so just let it go man...he already won and theres nothing you can do about it,

have a good day sir
                        what is your native tongue??
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

Comment

• Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
                          Why does everyone keep saying Branch is such a hard worker? While I totally agree, I think the other competitors work just as hard in and out of the gym. U don't become a pro bodybuilder by being a slacker. Just sayin

Because he yells and grunts in the gym , thats HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elf View Post
                            Bullshit.
                            quoted for truth

Comment

• Originally posted by zeppa View Post
                              Yes there is no doubt Branch has worked hard for what he has acheived, the guy has no shortage of muscle! But seriously he has the ugliest physique of all the top pro's. It just doesnt flow and is down right aweful to look at.

While I agree, he prolly had the most mass and therefore won the show. Evan and Wolf were ripped to shit and looked hard as hell, too. Just not as much mass did 'em in.
                              Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Comment

• Well deserved win

Although my earlier predictions prior to the show had Victor winning and Branch 2nd. I could not be happier for Branch. He such worked hard to bring up every body part that his critics pointed out. You have to respect a guy who paid his dues. His hardcore training has paid off big time. Yes, many pros at this level train hard, but truthfully some go through the motions. Not this guy! It is great to see hard work pay off and I believe this is why so many fans and those in the sport really like Branch Warren!

Comment

Working...
                                X